July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Health From The Sun, Evening Primrose Oil from Organic Seeds, 500 mg, 180 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great for the skin!

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Dec 21, 2008

I've been taking these internally and also applying it topically and it's GREAT as a moisturizer that doesn't clog the pores. It smooths the skin and helps to even it out..also reduces irritation. I'm going to buy the actual liquid primrose for topical use, and continue taking the caps for internal use. Awesome stuff, Thanks iHerb!!

Best Quality EPO

Posted by Reviewer2803210 on Feb 27, 2012

For the anti inflamatory effects to work one must have the highest quality EPO and this is it. I have the gene and have suffered from eczema my whole life and this is the only natural side effect free treatment. Don't buy off the drugstore shelf brands. You also must take at least ten of these a day for it to work, and it will. It has literally saved my life. This is the most affordable vendors for this product I have found. I've used it off and on for more than thirty five years.

Helps with my dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer1664761 on Oct 23, 2012

I take one in the morning and one at night to alleviate my middle-aged dry eye syndrome. When I've run out, the dryness is more severe. I still need eye drops, but the EPO does help.

Primerose

Posted by Reviewer2445310 on Sep 05, 2008

This is definitely a product that I will keep taking for the rest of my life. Hormonal balance is a must after 30. I like its easy absorbability.

breast tenderness is gone!!

Posted by Reviewer1489530 on Dec 06, 2010