Customer Reviews

Health From The Sun, Mygrastick, Roll-On, 1 Rollerstick, 0.1 fl oz (3 ml)

$6.27
$9.39
Savings of: $3.12 (33% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 87 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 47 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Good for starting headache, but no effect on full mшgraine

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 08, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Good for starting headache, but no effect on full migraine. Gives cooling effect, relaxes, but if strong headache already started, can't help it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Interesting means. Интересное средство.

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 21, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I like natural structure стика are essential oils of mint and a lavender. Pleasant aroma. Put on whisky at a weak headache. Helped. At the strong - only as a supportive application, I do not trust that can help here. Migraine isn't treated by such things. To facilitate a condition - yes! I like original design. It is pleasant to get from a handbag and to take in hands. I use also for tension and relaxation removal. I recommend for purchase. Мне нравится натуральный состав стика - это эфирные масла мяты и лаванды. Приятный аромат. Наносила на виски при слабой головной боли. Помогало. При сильной - только как вспомогательное средство, не верю что может тут помочь. Мигрень такими вещами не лечится. Облегчить состояние - да! Мне нравится оригинальный дизайн. Приятно достать из сумочки и взять в руки. Использую также для снятия напряжения и релаксации. Рекомендую для покупки.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very good!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by olshin on Mar 30, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

It helps my mom from headaches during PMS.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Not a miracle-worker but good enough

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by kettercat on May 26, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I'm afraid I suffer from frequent migraines, apart from prescription pills nothing seems to work. Problem with the pills I take - they make me dizzy and "high" for about two hours, which means that if I start to feel a migraine coming up but I know I have to drive somewhere soon, for instance, I can't take the pill - meaning I know I have to suffer a hell of a migraine later on because by the time I can finally take the pill it's way too late. Now that I have this little buddy I feel so much "safer" - when I start to feel a migraine coming up, I just roll it against my temples. Half a minute later I start to feel a cold sensation which eases the pain immediately (just be careful not to spread too much - it ends up in your eyes, not very nice - trust me!). I'm afraid it doesn't make the migraine completely go away, but it gives me the much-needed extra time before it kicks back full-time. Will definitely repurchase once it comes back in stock!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Handy

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1758800 on May 25, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

I always use oils for the migraines headaches I get. This stick, is a convenient way to be able to always carry these oils with me in a no-mess, easy way. It is very refreshing. I would definately refer to a friend

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 47 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives