Health From The Sun, The Total EFA, 100% Vegetarian, 90 Veggie Softgels

EFA

Posted by Reviewer3100150 on Jan 10, 2012

These tablets are great, my skin is so much better after taking these, I prefer the tablets to the liquid as found that not very palatable

Great Product !!

Posted by Reviewer2185091 on Dec 22, 2011

I must say these veggie softgels are great, easy to digest,and not upsetting on the tummy. I will buy more when I'm low.

Tasty and good for you

Posted by 5275606603861882821 on Apr 01, 2013

I know that whenever possible it is better to get your supplement in liquid or powder form but I just can't stand the taste! These are the perfect compromise, they have the oh-so-good-for-you omega 3 and it tastes really really good (no kidding, I could eat them as snacks).

More bank for your buck!

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Jan 10, 2013

I have MS and the amount of pills you have to take to get the right amount of EFA is expensive (when taken separately). This is great. I get the right of EFAs without breaking the bank and no after taste when taken with a meal. I have been taking his going on 3 months and will continue to buy.