July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Health King, AllergEase Herb Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.20 oz (34 g)

This stuff really works!

Posted by Reviewer1867400 on Aug 25, 2010

For me, this tea works so much better than Claritin or Zyrtec. I sent some to my mother and grandmother, who both say it works for them and asked me to send more. As usual, iHerb has a great price. When I get drowsy from allergies/hayfever I use one bag of this and one of a caffeinated tea like kombucha and am back to normal again. This is definitely worth a try for anyone who has allergies!

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2302753 on May 10, 2009

I have had bad allergies since I was a kid. I have tried every over the counter and doctor prescribed medication available. Nothing works. I started drinking this tea last year and my allergies are much better than previous years. I find if I drink one in the morning and one at night, I don't have any symptoms. The taste is not the best but it's not the worst either. I drink it happily everyday!

like the benefits but hate the taste!

Posted by 4638486190424339948 on May 10, 2013

I'm sure this tea is beneficial for allergies and colds, but the taste is terrible, really bitter. I'll only drink it when my nose is too stuffed up to be able to taste it!