Specialkny

Posted by Reviewer3011042 on Mar 22, 2008

This product do assist in regulating my blood pressure. Would recommend to others.

Tea tastes cool

Posted by 5542443538891078705 on Apr 28, 2014

My tea arrived this afternoon in Belfast. Its too early to know the effect on my blood pressure but the taste is awesome for a herbal tea because most taste awful. It has a mild taste and I noticed a calming effect which makes me want to drink again. If the promised lowering of my blood pressure works then I will order it forever. iherb is God sent. I cannot believe that I discovered this website only this month. I must be living in a cave to have discovered this God-sent website only this month for the first time.

Great Tea

Posted by Reviewer1005854 on Nov 04, 2011

My blood pressure went from 140/82 on BP meds alone, to 130/80 after 2 days of drinking this tea. I am purchasing more today.

Health King, blood pressure, herb tea

Posted by Reviewer2744740 on Oct 27, 2011

great product

did buy this one for mom

Posted by lamiyatagieva on Apr 10, 2016

about results will write later!i bought it after so many positive reviews!so i think its will work out in good way!

Blood Pressure Tea

Posted by 4787680190934648758 on May 23, 2016

So far I am very impressed with this tea, it has definitely brought my blood pressure down about 20 points since May 7th. Although it is a little bitter tasting, it is very tolerable and since it works I am extremely happy with it. I could add a little sugar or honey, but its not necessary for me. I will be continuing to order this product so I hope you are never out of it. I would say it is working better than my prescription medication that I have been on for years, so I think my Doctor will be very happy as I am.

i think is ok

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on May 30, 2016

i dont know if it works coz it was a gift but i think is ok

it works!!

Posted by 5680296292892756844 on Jul 13, 2016

its very effective, when all else fails, I can count this tea everytime!

GOOD PROCUCT

Posted by Reviewer1498145 on Aug 26, 2008

Ihave seen some results

Blood Pressure Tea

Posted by Reviewer2107844 on Sep 23, 2010

Good tasting and seems to work.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »