Health King, Diet Master Herb Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.26 oz (36 g)

4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Tea Lover!

Posted by Reviewer2503699 on Jun 10, 2008

I love this tea! I drink two to three times a day.I feel I have a craving for it sometimes.I have seen a lot of difference in my body since I started drinking it.I feel it dissolves some fat that the body seems to pack in.And it makes me feel good I love the taste also.Will keep ordering! Really Great stuff!!!

Great TEa

Posted by Reviewer1850053 on Apr 26, 2010

I love this stuff. I drink it all the time. Its a great tea for digestion, relaxation, and cleansing. I'll probably live off this for the rest of my life.

It Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer1495624 on Jan 01, 2010

I am on a diet that has me eating very little bulk. This has made my digesting any products a lot more slower. This tea makes it possible to keep things moving along, so to speak. LOL! It is quite tasty! I do caution that it takes a few days to get used to the regularity of movements you will notice. But, it is definitely worth it! Try this tea, you will not be disappointed! Happy New Year!

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2342921 on Aug 23, 2011

Gentle and effective.

Very good!

Posted by ilutajakstus on Apr 11, 2013

I like this tea, because its withaut senna, so my stomack feels good after this tea.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »