Health King, QuitSmoking Herb Tea, 20 Tea Bags, 1.20 oz (34 g)

Repeat purchase

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Nov 22, 2011

This is my first order of this tea from iHerb. I bought the first locally, and like it so much, I'm getting more. It is very mild tasting and mild acting. But it works. (So many 'stop-smoking' things do not.) Anyone who has ever given up cigarettes knows how challenging it is. It feels good to have this in my tool box. ** Addition to original review. If you are still smoking and start drinking this tea in the AM, you will get a head start on clearing your lungs. That in turn will probably spur you on because you can already see results!

Calming!

Posted by 4732553053598688694 on Jun 11, 2014

I can't say that I've quit yet, but I can sure tell this is making it easier! I'm going to order more!