Not bitter/tea drinker

Posted by 5359515883506490060 on Dec 29, 2014

This is a great second choice for helping to quit smoking. I can not say it will help without the use of other products. I used the tea along with the Stop-it-smoking, anti-craving Lozenges. The tea was a great help in keeping me relaxed and it has a great taste for a tea.

Herbal Tea

Posted by 5042591818712512962 on Aug 14, 2014

Same as other herbal teas mixing peppermint, some chamomile, jasmine perhaps and others. A light refreshing tea, that can help you stop smoking I guess if you are stopping smoking. The name may be a gimmick, but it is a relaxing and refreshing tea none the less. Would buy again as herbal tea for general use. M Hunt Malaysia

Calming!

Posted by 4732553053598688694 on Jun 11, 2014

I can't say that I've quit yet, but I can sure tell this is making it easier! I'm going to order more!

Repeat purchase

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Nov 22, 2011

This is my first order of this tea from iHerb. I bought the first locally, and like it so much, I'm getting more. It is very mild tasting and mild acting. But it works. (So many 'stop-smoking' things do not.) Anyone who has ever given up cigarettes knows how challenging it is. It feels good to have this in my tool box. ** Addition to original review. If you are still smoking and start drinking this tea in the AM, you will get a head start on clearing your lungs. That in turn will probably spur you on because you can already see results!