Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2496570 on Oct 31, 2008

It works! Keeps me healthy.

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer2495423 on Nov 05, 2008

Product as described. It has much coarser texture than I expected but works well. Fair price, shipping OK. Good service overall.

great

Posted by Reviewer1071954 on Mar 01, 2009

very good for me, but it's not handy outside.

Not for fiber first timers

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Mar 12, 2009

Very coarse, but effective. Much coarser than some products of this type, making it a little tougher to get down. But very effective.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2442566 on Jan 01, 2009

it really works but the olny down side is that it is really gritty... i would definetely use it again though.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Jun 28, 2010

It's a little hard to swallow, but i do know that drinking this will be very beneficial to my body.

Not 4 me

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Feb 01, 2013

It's very hard for me to get the right ratio of powder with water. I usually tolerate all type of products like this well, but not this one. Though I cut the dosage way down and greatly increased the water with it, it still seems to make matters worse! I get stomach distress too. I guess it's not for everyone.

Grassy!

Posted by Reviewer1505102 on Jul 17, 2008

It's like mixing dry grass with water, but seems to keep the trains running on time!

I did not like this...

Posted by Nicky83 on May 16, 2016

I tried this product in the hopes of becoming "regular," but it did the opposite for me. It also made me bloated. I will not repurchase this product. I have tried the Super Colon Cleanse (capsules) and I like that one much better than this. This did not have a taste to it and was easy to take (that's why I added a star).

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »