Not for fiber first timers

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Mar 12, 2009

Very coarse, but effective. Much coarser than some products of this type, making it a little tougher to get down. But very effective.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2442566 on Jan 01, 2009

it really works but the olny down side is that it is really gritty... i would definetely use it again though.

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer2495423 on Nov 05, 2008

Product as described. It has much coarser texture than I expected but works well. Fair price, shipping OK. Good service overall.

Not 4 me

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Feb 01, 2013

It's very hard for me to get the right ratio of powder with water. I usually tolerate all type of products like this well, but not this one. Though I cut the dosage way down and greatly increased the water with it, it still seems to make matters worse! I get stomach distress too. I guess it's not for everyone.

Price is fine - transporttime is horrible

Posted by Reviewer1345543 on Apr 27, 2011

The price for Colon Cleanse on iHerb is great - but to have it send to Europe always take too long time

Grassy!

Posted by Reviewer1505102 on Jul 17, 2008

It's like mixing dry grass with water, but seems to keep the trains running on time!

The Original Colon Cleance by, Health Plus

Posted by Reviewer1366094 on Nov 23, 2008

I ordered this product along with the Renew Life Cleanse, Advanced Detox System for Athletes. I started using this product less than (4) weeks ago. I the first (3) day on the product I experiences 3-4 dowel movements each day. Going into week 2 the amount and size of the bowel movements decreased so I increased the recommended amount per serving and increased water intake by 50% with no visible change in the result. Weeks 3-4 have produced a steady decline in the amount and size of the bowel movements. I would not recommend this product.

I did not like this...

Posted by Nicky83 on May 16, 2016

I tried this product in the hopes of becoming "regular," but it did the opposite for me. It also made me bloated. I will not repurchase this product. I have tried the Super Colon Cleanse (capsules) and I like that one much better than this. This did not have a taste to it and was easy to take (that's why I added a star).

Health Plus Original Colon Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1481935 on Dec 06, 2008

Bad taste. Didn't help with constipation but made me EXTREMELY bloated.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »