Health Support, Coconut Oil Diet, 120 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1245517 on May 16, 2008

I started taking this coconut oil based on the wonderful things I heard about it helping the immune system, candida, and other things. Well I don't know about all those claims, but I can testify that I suffered terrible, really crippling heart burn before I took the Coconut Oil, and since I've been taking it, I haven't had any heartburn at all! THAT, my friends, is a miracle!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1259431 on Jul 22, 2008

I cook with coconut oil and take the capsules. Good for weight control and hypothyroid problems. This is a good quality product.

Coconut Oil Diet not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1896366 on Mar 06, 2009

I had read about the benefits of Coconut Oil and decided to give it a try. I had no side effects from taking the capsules, but I did gain 2 pounds in 10 days, and I was being careful of what I ate. Obviously it is not for me!

really helpful

Posted by Reviewer2371966 on Apr 02, 2011

Not only does this particular coconut oil provide fatty acids but also caprylic acid which is good for my itchy skin. This Coconut Oil Diet really curbs my unhealthy carbohydrate cravings as well.

Coconut lovin

Posted by Reviewer3122261 on May 23, 2011

Love it. Helps supress appetite, definetly lost weight,and my skin feels very hydrated!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »