July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Health Support, Coconut Oil Diet, 180 Softgel Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good for cravings

Posted by Reviewer2371966 on Aug 24, 2009

This is a great oil for reducing sugar cravings. I sometimes even open the capsule and put the liquid coconut on my skin. It works wonders for itching or rashes.

Love this Cocount oil!

Posted by Reviewer1800076 on Aug 02, 2010

I bought this for both myself and my dogs - We both had dry skin and I was constantly cold at work and the coconut oil is good for thyroid issues and candida issues - its really helped with all of my issues and it seems to help my dogs as well. They love any kind of coconut oil.

Coconut Oil - soft gel

Posted by Reviewer1725583 on Mar 03, 2011

i came to know about this product thru my cousin. it really help me with my indigestion. Another cousin of mine also had the same problem and after i recommend this to her, she will take it before her meal and she felt good. Now my husband is taking it daily and my children will take it when they are having a heavy meal. Highly recommended

oh~~~

Posted by Reviewer1942213 on Apr 19, 2011

very good...satisfactory

Softgel is very easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Nov 18, 2012

I used to take 4 tbsp of coconut oil daily but after consuming 4 bottles of the pure oil, the taste of the coconut oil now makes me gag. Too much of a good thing I suppose. So now I am taking 6 soft gels a day. Though not as good as taking the pure oil it is better than nothing. Gives me energy and I take it as a health supplement.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »