Good for cravings

Posted by Reviewer2371966 on Aug 24, 2009

This is a great oil for reducing sugar cravings. I sometimes even open the capsule and put the liquid coconut on my skin. It works wonders for itching or rashes.

Love this Cocount oil!

Posted by Reviewer1800076 on Aug 02, 2010

I bought this for both myself and my dogs - We both had dry skin and I was constantly cold at work and the coconut oil is good for thyroid issues and candida issues - its really helped with all of my issues and it seems to help my dogs as well. They love any kind of coconut oil.

Coconut Oil - soft gel

Posted by Reviewer1725583 on Mar 03, 2011

i came to know about this product thru my cousin. it really help me with my indigestion. Another cousin of mine also had the same problem and after i recommend this to her, she will take it before her meal and she felt good. Now my husband is taking it daily and my children will take it when they are having a heavy meal. Highly recommended

oh~~~

Posted by Reviewer1942213 on Apr 19, 2011

very good...satisfactory

Softgel is very easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Nov 18, 2012

I used to take 4 tbsp of coconut oil daily but after consuming 4 bottles of the pure oil, the taste of the coconut oil now makes me gag. Too much of a good thing I suppose. So now I am taking 6 soft gels a day. Though not as good as taking the pure oil it is better than nothing. Gives me energy and I take it as a health supplement.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3122461 on Sep 08, 2009

Good for digestive health and weight loss and organic, love it!

does seem to work

Posted by Reviewer2560465 on Jul 09, 2009

These are a really good alternative to cooking all your food in coconut oil! Lost a few pounds so far with this product

Very Pleased

Posted by 5257829677751844569 on Apr 28, 2015

I am very happy about the taste and easy swallowing of these pills. They look huge at first but they are easy to swallow. They work very well for a daily dose of Coconut oil.

Ok

Posted by 5148655965093301546 on Jul 25, 2013

These are a great alternative to coconut oil strait from the jar but not a big enough dose for weight loss

Miranda Kerr

Posted by Reviewer1999793 on Apr 30, 2014

This product is my impulse purchase because I read in a fashion magazine, all the super models take them. Although the bottle is on my dining table, I always forget to take them before meal. Therefore I have not noticed any sign of weight loss.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »