10% Off Orders Over $40!

Health Valley, Gluten Free Cafe, Cream of Mushroom Soup, 15 oz (425 g)

great for making GF casseroles!

Posted by Reviewer1421789 on Jan 19, 2012

I have been looking for a GF creamy soup that I could use in my cooking recipes. This was a big winner! So glad to be able to substitute this for regular soup in my recipes now!

soup

Posted by Reviewer2663506 on Nov 22, 2011

very good

So happy this is available

Posted by Reviewer3050276 on Jun 25, 2012

I love the soup by itself and in recipes such as shepards pie. I wish it would be thicker than it is so I could use it to make swedish meatballs though. Flavor is good on its own but not very strong. Rice makes the flavor of it die down A LOT and I love putting rice in my cream of mushroom. Still happy to have this as a gluten free alternative though so don't stop selling it please!

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1988306 on Mar 26, 2012

Did not like this one either. I was hoping to be able to add it to rice for a dinner like Tator Tot casserole, but wasn't able to use as such. Also did NOT like the taste of the soup.