Health Valley, Organic Baked Multigrain Cereal, Oat Bran Flakes, 12.65 oz (359 g)

3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

very very good

Posted by Reviewer2591031 From Greece on Jul 02, 2011

extremely good,very tasty

HV Organic Oat Bran Flakes are healthy

Posted by Reviewer1054159 From Tennessee on Nov 01, 2011

I am a retired dietitian with high cholesterol and a strong family hx of heart disease. I do take a statin drug to control my cholesterol, but as I've always told my patients, drugs help but you have to exercise and eat a healthy diet as well. However, it is amazing to me how hard it is to find a nutritious cereal that is low in sodium and sugar. However, HV Organic Oat Bran Flakes fit the bill. And this cereal supplies enough oat bran to help reduce cholesterol as well.

No Good!

Posted by Reviewer2857707 From Hawaii on Aug 10, 2012

I have been eating and enjoying Health Valley Oat Bran Flakes for several years. This NEW product is not an improved flavor - it is quite the opposite - both the texture and flavor are unacceptable to me. It now taste like i can only imagine hazelnut shells would taste. Fortunately - i have found the original Oat Bran Flakes packaged under the "Field Day" label at my local health food store(Earth Origins Market). They must be made by Health Valley. I really do love the 'original' flakes!