Health Valley, Organic Baked Multigrain Cereal, Oat Bran Flakes, 12.65 oz (359 g)

very very good

Posted by Reviewer2591031 on Jul 02, 2011

extremely good,very tasty

HV Organic Oat Bran Flakes are healthy

Posted by Reviewer1054159 on Nov 01, 2011

I am a retired dietitian with high cholesterol and a strong family hx of heart disease. I do take a statin drug to control my cholesterol, but as I've always told my patients, drugs help but you have to exercise and eat a healthy diet as well. However, it is amazing to me how hard it is to find a nutritious cereal that is low in sodium and sugar. However, HV Organic Oat Bran Flakes fit the bill. And this cereal supplies enough oat bran to help reduce cholesterol as well.

Delicious and nutritious

Posted by 4950841770604792850 on Jul 16, 2014

This is a great cereal. My favorite but often hard to find in grocery stores. iHerb to the rescue! Shipping seems to break up the flakes a little but I will put up with that. Try it. You'll like it.

No Good!

Posted by Reviewer2857707 on Aug 10, 2012

I have been eating and enjoying Health Valley Oat Bran Flakes for several years. This NEW product is not an improved flavor - it is quite the opposite - both the texture and flavor are unacceptable to me. It now taste like i can only imagine hazelnut shells would taste. Fortunately - i have found the original Oat Bran Flakes packaged under the "Field Day" label at my local health food store(Earth Origins Market). They must be made by Health Valley. I really do love the 'original' flakes!