Very flavorful

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Oct 22, 2011

You cannot believe how good this is. I did not even need to add any salt, although it has none. Plus, it has 64% of your daily fiber in one can, and 34% daily protein (1 can has 2 servings). It tastes very flavorful and tomatoish, with a kind of sweetness. It is super easy to eat a can a day. I am fighting off colon cancer that, hopefully, has all been removed, but am not taking any chances. NO ANIMAL FATS and plenty of fiber is my law of life.

Excellent taste...satisfying!!

Posted by 5203654042518536684 on Jul 10, 2013

So thankful for flavorful soups and chili without added salt. PLEASE continue to carry these wonderful Health Valley products! I just add a little chili powder to mine; season to taste--it's worth it not to have the salt!

BEANS EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2903232 on Sep 25, 2014

SAUCE VERY STRONG....

No Salt Added Chili

Posted by Reviewer1084675 on Oct 02, 2011

IHerb is perfect! Product delivery was speedy, undamaged and correct! The Chili has great ingrediants but is very bland. That being said, just add a third teaspoon of Williams (no salt added) Chili Seasoning to correct same. Will buy again.

Not my favorite

Posted by Reviewer1221793 on Feb 29, 2012

I did not like this chili. As far as the no sodium, that part was fine, just my personal taste that I did not like the flavor of this one. Would not order it again and gave the other can to a friend.

Man, this is terrible.

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Feb 23, 2012

I can't imagine how they made beans taste this bad. Really.Choked down a half a can, but had to throw the rest away.