Love it love it

Posted by Reviewer2501713 on Jul 21, 2015

I put this gel all over my body and it makes my skin silky smooth.

works really well!

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jun 15, 2015

workes within minutes when I get cramp in my hands. it's a bit sticky and can sting a little on dry or broken skin. but it works very well and you can wash it off after a while if necessary. great oil for cramp in hand and feet or other places

Lifesaver for me!

Posted by 5147481608880359064 on Oct 01, 2014

Ost oral forms of magnesium tesr up my gut. I lobe this topical form and thec Ipdine im the seaweed gel is sn additional plus!!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on May 20, 2014

OK product, don't like the feeling on my skin, very slimy.

good for body aches

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jan 13, 2014

I use this on my neck & shoulders, helps keep my trapeze flexible, no smell nor stains my clothes,

Relieves pain after a physically arduous day

Posted by Reviewer3281955 on Aug 14, 2013

The drawback: yes, it smells a bit at first, but the smell doesn't linger. And I wouldn't use it as a moisturiser because it seems to make my hands drier. The benefit: pain relief! After a hard day's work gardening, putting this on my shoulders, arms and legs--areas where I know I'll be sore the next day--at bedtime significantly eliminates muscle soreness the next day. I'm sure it has other benefits but it's worth it for this alone.

Helps my husbands skin

Posted by 5510319134095574389 on Aug 01, 2013

Our daughter wanted her dad to try magnesium gel for his thin, sensitive and extremely bruised arms. It works and his arms have never looked better. Thanks for this product.

LOVELY....

Posted by Reviewer1600989 on Jul 05, 2013

Gives such relief to sore aching muscles..... also great for a deodorant, my daily amount goes on like deodorant, haven't used any for weeks, and noooo smell! GREAT

Great for pain relief

Posted by HealthyShopping on Jun 09, 2013

This product is highly recommended by a local naturopath. I've been using is successfully for carpal tunnel, tendonitis, and lower back pain. I'm not fond of the seaweed extract scent but it does go away after a few minutes. When I'm applying it to my hand, arm, or neck I pour a little in my hand and add a few drops of essential oil (frankincense, sandalwood, lavender, etc.)which are also helpful for pain relief and relaxation. I've also added about 20 - 30 drops of a relaxation blend to a half bottle of this gel and it was wonderful! Health & Wisdom also makes a magnesium gel with aloe vera instead of seaweed extract and it would be wonderful if iHerb would offer that as an alternative.

Good to blend into other products

Posted by Reviewer1827703 on May 07, 2013

I've read all the reviews and see that some have issues with direct application. I also can't use direct without itching. I blend it into my shea lotion and this neutralizes the direct contact with skin. It's just as effective and I can more broadly apply. Recently I have been mixing straight mag gel with DMSO gel and applying sciatica pain. VERY effective! Love the mag gel!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »