10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Health and Wisdom Inc., Magnesium Gel with Seaweed Extract, 64 fl oz (1.9 L) (Discontinued Item)

much thicker than magnesium "oil"

Posted by Reviewer1641829 on Sep 08, 2012

I thought this was a lot pricier than some magnesium "oil" that I have been purchasing on another site. Yet when it comes down to it, this is actually more economical, as it isn't thinned down so much with water as the other product. I like that this product has seaweed. Like the thinner magnesium "oil" the gel is itchy. I use it in a foot bath and also put over areas of the body that are in pain, then rinse it off. I've heard that magnesium chloride is more effective than epsom salts in a bath. A healthy way to let your body absorb the magnesium it needs without having to digest the pills.

Good, but...

Posted by Reviewer1859036 on Jan 19, 2013

Makes my hands prone to cuts, scrapes, cracking, etc. I have to put something over my hands when I apply it to my body.

Magnesium Gel

Posted by Reviewer1331304 on Nov 17, 2011

Effective but smelly. My husband is loving it to relieve his itchy legs.