Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

HealthForce Nutritionals, Chlorella Manna, 500 VeganTabs

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Top of the line Product

Posted by Reviewer2264261 on Sep 16, 2013

I carefully researched many different companies selling chlorella. Not only are the tablets vegan and organic, but the doctor who started up HEALTHFORCE SUPERFOODS states, "the quality, therapeutic concentration,and affordability of a nutritional product can, and often does, mean the difference between lethargy and energy, sickness and health, and, quite literally life and death. I live and breathe this philosophy in both my personal and professional life......I would rather die than compromise these values." How many companies have this statement on their products? Very few, and most vitamins are synthetic and break your body down, instead of building it up, when the added ingredients get dumped in, I.e. sodium benzoate, silicone dioxide, thiamine-a fake vitamin B, alpha tocopherol-fake vitamin E from coal tar. I did an Internet search of ingredients and was horrified as to what I was ingesting. I am hooked forever on this product, it helps me maintain regularity, gives me an energy boost, and my body loves it. I CRUNCH UP A FEW TABLETS AND SPRINKLE ON MY CAT FOOD SO THEY CAN BE HEALTHY! TOO. I wish more companies would rather die than compromise values, since most haven't any issues with getting rich at the expense of breaking down our bodies.

great chlorella

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Aug 04, 2013

a very pure form, worth every penny, quality guarantee

Chlorella Manna

Posted by 4698366384269017508 on Nov 17, 2014

All HealthForce products are top. This chlorella is very pure, and I think it is absorbed well.