Life Saver

Posted by ChloeAlexandra on Dec 03, 2015

I struggle with feeling sluggish & get very bloated after eating. Since taking these with heavy/cooked foods I feel so much lighter & flatter in the stomach. I can eat a huge bowl of healthy pasta & an hour later look & feel like I ate a salad! It's crazy how good the product is. I go through them quickly though because I usually take 5 at once. During the week I mostly have a healthforce superfood smoothie consisting of various products from the range for breakfast & lunch so do not need them for those meals. This product will be something I will continuously take as being raw is hard to do all of the time, plus I like eating rice, potatoes & wholemeal pasta. Now I can no issue!

product works

Posted by hilltophealth on Dec 01, 2014

I have used enzymedica, garden of life, you name it - all the expensive ones but had trouble with some (mold issues - made with mold sometimes) but these work great and dont have to take several. think it helps with skin as well ...always keep on hand and take whether needed or not..same with the probiotics too.

Great Product

Posted by 5208295130316755586 on Jun 03, 2014

Been taking this for a week to aid my digestion, I'm lactose intolerant and have minor intolerant of gluten. This pretty much helped me break down the food I eat. No more bloating! Easy to swallow capsules. Smells funky though.

Best digestive enzymes

Posted by 5117900436664276739 on Jun 03, 2014

I have tried MANY MANY brands of digestive enzymes and there are by far the best. They are all natural vegan and raw too!! The price is very reasonable. And they are better than other much more expensive brands!! I don't miss a meal without then! Absolutely love!

Does the job well

Posted by owenfox on Mar 13, 2014

Healthforce are the best company out there, along with dragonherbs and The syngery company. These work great. Way less tiredness and more energy from eating. helps digestion enormously. Peace, love and light! Enjoy!Check my page for more reviews! Owen

I usually buy this in bulk

Posted by Reviewer1291316 on Apr 29, 2013

Whatever enzymes you don't use from eating, your body will absorb and utilize to clean up things in your blood. I take these religiously because whether or not you feel you need them, enzymes are probably one of the most important supplements to take (along with probiotics). Update: I wish it had Alpha-Galactosidase.

Comes in Plastic

Posted by Reviewer2220782 on Jul 13, 2012

Was disappointed that this came in a plastic container. I overlooked the vegetable source stearate to try them, but figured they would be packaged as the other Healthforce products are, in glass. They seem to work ok, but not as well as some others I've tried.

Worth every penny!

Posted by Reviewer2208631 on Nov 08, 2011

Without a doubt, the best digestive enzyme I have ever used. I take 4-6 capsules with every meal and have had wonderful results. I live with many food intolerances, so these have become a necessity when having to eat out and not having control over what ingredients my meals contain. If you have tried other enzymes and not been impressed, these may very well impress your socks off!!!

helped with my heart burn

Posted by Reviewer2832745 on Nov 07, 2011

improved my stomach pain

Good price, important supplement

Posted by Reviewer2977710 on Oct 19, 2011

Digestive enzymes are important for helping you absorb nutrition from your food. Healthforce are a great brand in general, I haven't tried enzymes from any other brand yet but I still definitely say these enzymes are good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »