Great Product

Posted by 5759803958931590422 on Apr 13, 2016

This works better than any other probiotic I've tried.

One of the best

Posted by 5341681976809810666 on Mar 26, 2016

I can recommend probiotics to all, at least have a course every now and then, not just before going to a foreign country. This a high quality probiotic and I with all I suggest this to, can feel the difference. Prebiotics are a superb and needed plus! Probiotics are great for overall health (better absorption, vitamin formation, immunity), digestive problems (gas, constipation, diarrhea), skin issues, autoimmune diseases, anxiety, depression, and most importantly they keep the microbe balance good. If you have immune problems (for example candida), remember to wipe out most of the bad microbes first and take these separately along with that course. I recommend taking on an empty stomach or 30 min before meals.

Didn't help issues from long term antibiotics

Posted by 5185841688431275350 on Sep 13, 2015

I was put on long term antibiotics for Lyme disease and had constant systemic yeast infections as a result. I took 5 friendly force capsules daily for a year and a half because it appeared to be of great quality. However, I never seemed to get rid of these chronic yeast infections. A friend of mine recently recommended a probiotic with the strains bifidobacterium infantis and b. breve. It was a much less expensive probiotic with only 50 billion bugs, and my yeast infections have completely cleared up! I thought friendly force was not helping because my body was SO out of wack. Turns out, it's just not that good. I'm dissapointed because I really wanted to believe that this company produces only the best. But the proof is in the pudding.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Jun 15, 2015

I have tried many brands of probiotics, some more expensive, like Dr. Ohara's and some less expensive. Finally I found this one which works well and get rid of my IBS, leaky stools, and gas. The good thing is it does not feed on FOS but on toxins in the guts.By far, it is the best. I only take 2 per day and it works well. Highly recommend.

Another high quality HealthForce product

Posted by Reviewer1393699 on May 27, 2015

Amazing value for money, after just 2 days the results are evident. Happier tummy & smoother bowel movements :) Dosage is 4 capsules, I usually take 1 twice a day.

doesn't seem to help much

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 01, 2014

a bit surprised that this probiotic gave me less results than the one from Mercola! but still finishing off the bottle,

Never without this product!

Posted by Reviewer1590584 on Oct 29, 2014

Probiotic that everyone should take.

Effects ?

Posted by 5503161631192724190 on Oct 24, 2014

Je n'ai pas senti les effets.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1347448 on Oct 05, 2014

I have taken these for several months now and work great for me. The first time I took them I only took half the dose since I thought taking 4 capsules was excessive and the cost was higher than other probiotics I have taken. However, I tried the full dose for a week, and was amazed at the difference I felt. This is by far the best one I have taken. For someone new to probiotics, you may want to start with half a dose (2 instead of 4 pills) as some people experience cramping the first few days with the change. That does not last as your body gets used to it. Worth the money for me, my digestives issues are under such great control with this stuff. important for me is this is Gluten and dairy free

Probiotics

Posted by 4667757287994318342 on Sep 04, 2014

Love these. So easy to take

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »