HealthForce Nutritionals, Friendly Force, The Ultimate Probiotic, 120 Vegan Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Disappointed, Seemed to Cause Skin Breakouts

Posted by wholefoods From Korea, Republic of on Jan 13, 2013

I have been reading more about probiotics and their role in digestive health and immunity and wanted to try this product as I have had good experiences with other Healthforce products in the past. I have especially liked Vitamineral Green and Vitamin C powder and found them to be of exceptional quality. Unfortunately, I didn't have such a great experience with this product. After taking 2-4 capsules per day for about a week, I began to notice small cystic acne developing on my cheeks. I haven't had that problem for many years and wasn't sure what the cause was at first. My diet and other factors in my life were basically the same as they had been and I couldn't identify what the cause was. I continued to take this product for another 2 weeks and found increasing skin breakouts all over my cheeks. It was very unexpected and troubling for that to happen. I began to have an intuition that these may be playing some role in my skin problems. I did some research online and discovered several articles and responses by others who had also experienced probiotics leading to skin breakouts and other problems. After reading these articles and responses, I stopped using this product entirely. Since I stopped taking this product, my skin has gone back to the way it was before and my previous breakouts are healing. I can't say there is a definite cause and effect relationship between my skin problems and this product, but I also think there may have been an issue with one of the types of probiotics or other ingredients. Perhaps I was intolerant to some of the ingredients or the level or probiotics disrupted something in my digestive track. I've also read that some probiotics might enter the bloodstream if a person has a problem with absorption and the body may develop an immune response. I've also considered that this may have been a healing reaction to a deeper problem, but ultimately I didn't notice enough of a positive result from taking these for a few weeks to make me feel it was worth it to go through increasingly severe skin reactions. Regardless, I won't purchase these again. I still think Healthforce is a great company and this product will probably work fine for others. They just weren't the best for me.

Extremely Effective Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3284042 From New Jersey on Jul 06, 2012

I've been taking them for 3 weeks now, these probiotics have completely removed the gas and indigestion that I was experiencing. Even after missing a day or two, they continue to work. I highly recommend them. Excellent!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Probiotics are one of the most important supplements that are often ignored. About 70% of our immune system is in our entire digestive system (mouth to anus). Probiotics work by ‘crowding’ outthe ‘bad’ bacteria in our body. The healthy gut generally consists of 90-95% of ‘good’ bacteria. However due to widespread use of antibiotics as drug and in food (from meat) and chlorine in the water, the structure of our microflora is constantly disrupted, allowing the ‘bad’ bacteria to dominate. This leads to depleted and overstres sed immune system, bloating, gas, diarrhea and as well as toxins released by the ‘bad’ bacteria. Therefore it is strongly need to supply with probiotics daily. Other than overwhelming the ‘bad’ bacteria in numbers, the ‘good’ bacteria are also known to produce 90% of our daily need of vitamin B complex, vitamin K, enzymes to digest food and boost our immunity. This is absolutely the best probiotics in the market! It guarantees full potency until expiration date! 99% of probiotics products can only guarantee the potency at time of manufacture! They probably lose partially or all potency before expiration date. Each capsule contains 25 billion (high potency, compared to those 1 billion), contains prebiotics (food for probiotics to feed and grow), very gentle (does not causes gas or discomfort for me), no junks like flow agents/binders/fillers, shelf stable, Truganic (Healthforce’s own more stringent version of organic), is vegan (no gelatin or produced from animal products) and enhanced through magnetic, homeopathic and vibrational (important health fields that are often ignored). Pricewise this is definitely value for money if you are taking 1-2 daily (enough imo). I like that Healthforce Nutritionals uses glas s bottles that are eco-friendly, does not leech gas ses, and protect the ingredients from air (airtight metal lid compared to plastic caps), UV light (due to dark shade) and heat. This is the only probiotics that I can actually feel like it is working in my guts! Check out my page for more reviews!

A Detox and Weight Loss Probiotic, WOW

Posted by healthjunkie on Jul 03, 2013

This is sooo much more than just a probiotic. This is a detox, weight loss, clear skin and elevated mood support supplement in ONE! I can not believe what this has done for my quality of life. For over a year, I struggled with Candida (an overgrowth of internal yeast) which made me miserable, moody, exhausted and hungry all the time, for all the wrong kinds of foods. I began gaining weight at an alarming rate and that's when I decided something must be done. As a dairy free dieter who doesn't care for fermented foods, I knew I would need to supplement with a probiotic, so I set out in search for a quality controlled and trusted product, and thankfully I found Friendly Force. After only a months use, I am Candida free and happy as can be. And did you know that Friendly Force actually helps your body create its own supply of Vitamin B12? AMAZING! I tell everyone I know about this product because it's a tried and true miracle worker!

EXCELLENT

Posted by Healingbyrosie From Australia on Jan 18, 2013

Highly recommend this!! I was using Culturelle for quite awhile as I couldn't afford this product but I am SO happy I made the switch. The difference is just immediately obvious. I would put this on the top of the list for everyone to take daily as a health supplement. 80% of our immune system is in the gut so taking this daily along with a good amount of fermented foods will help to keep your gut really happy and thus you will feel amazing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »