HealthForce Nutritionals, Friendly Force, The Ultimate Probiotic, 120 Vegan Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Probiotics are one of the most important supplements that are often ignored. About 70% of our immune system is in our entire digestive system (mouth to anus). Probiotics work by ‘crowding’ outthe ‘bad’ bacteria in our body. The healthy gut generally consists of 90-95% of ‘good’ bacteria. However due to widespread use of antibiotics as drug and in food (from meat) and chlorine in the water, the structure of our microflora is constantly disrupted, allowing the ‘bad’ bacteria to dominate. This leads to depleted and overstres sed immune system, bloating, gas, diarrhea and as well as toxins released by the ‘bad’ bacteria. Therefore it is strongly need to supply with probiotics daily. Other than overwhelming the ‘bad’ bacteria in numbers, the ‘good’ bacteria are also known to produce 90% of our daily need of vitamin B complex, vitamin K, enzymes to digest food and boost our immunity. This is absolutely the best probiotics in the market! It guarantees full potency until expiration date! 99% of probiotics products can only guarantee the potency at time of manufacture! They probably lose partially or all potency before expiration date. Each capsule contains 25 billion (high potency, compared to those 1 billion), contains prebiotics (food for probiotics to feed and grow), very gentle (does not causes gas or discomfort for me), no junks like flow agents/binders/fillers, shelf stable, Truganic (Healthforce’s own more stringent version of organic), is vegan (no gelatin or produced from animal products) and enhanced through magnetic, homeopathic and vibrational (important health fields that are often ignored). Pricewise this is definitely value for money if you are taking 1-2 daily (enough imo). I like that Healthforce Nutritionals uses glas s bottles that are eco-friendly, does not leech gas ses, and protect the ingredients from air (airtight metal lid compared to plastic caps), UV light (due to dark shade) and heat. This is the only probiotics that I can actually feel like it is working in my guts! Check out my page for more reviews!

A Detox and Weight Loss Probiotic, WOW

Posted by healthjunkie on Jul 03, 2013

This is sooo much more than just a probiotic. This is a detox, weight loss, clear skin and elevated mood support supplement in ONE! I can not believe what this has done for my quality of life. For over a year, I struggled with Candida (an overgrowth of internal yeast) which made me miserable, moody, exhausted and hungry all the time, for all the wrong kinds of foods. I began gaining weight at an alarming rate and that's when I decided something must be done. As a dairy free dieter who doesn't care for fermented foods, I knew I would need to supplement with a probiotic, so I set out in search for a quality controlled and trusted product, and thankfully I found Friendly Force. After only a months use, I am Candida free and happy as can be. And did you know that Friendly Force actually helps your body create its own supply of Vitamin B12? AMAZING! I tell everyone I know about this product because it's a tried and true miracle worker!

Extremely Effective Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3284042 on Jul 06, 2012

I've been taking them for 3 weeks now, these probiotics have completely removed the gas and indigestion that I was experiencing. Even after missing a day or two, they continue to work. I highly recommend them. Excellent!

EXCELLENT

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

Highly recommend this!! I was using Culturelle for quite awhile as I couldn't afford this product but I am SO happy I made the switch. The difference is just immediately obvious. I would put this on the top of the list for everyone to take daily as a health supplement. 80% of our immune system is in the gut so taking this daily along with a good amount of fermented foods will help to keep your gut really happy and thus you will feel amazing.

Awsome

Posted by ShaunD on Jul 02, 2012

I am suffering from so called candida and I have tried everything. I got this in mail yesterday and immediately took few and after 1 hour, things started to change and I had a strong die off reaction. While previously I showed intolerance to other brands, this product seems to be perfectly alright. I would never go without it even if one day I get over my candida problem. Strongly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for adding this to your Products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »