Great Product

Posted by 5759803958931590422 on Apr 13, 2016

This works better than any other probiotic I've tried.

One of the best

Posted by 5341681976809810666 on Mar 26, 2016

I can recommend probiotics to all, at least have a course every now and then, not just before going to a foreign country. This a high quality probiotic and I with all I suggest this to, can feel the difference. Prebiotics are a superb and needed plus! Probiotics are great for overall health (better absorption, vitamin formation, immunity), digestive problems (gas, constipation, diarrhea), skin issues, autoimmune diseases, anxiety, depression, and most importantly they keep the microbe balance good. If you have immune problems (for example candida), remember to wipe out most of the bad microbes first and take these separately along with that course. I recommend taking on an empty stomach or 30 min before meals.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Jun 15, 2015

I have tried many brands of probiotics, some more expensive, like Dr. Ohara's and some less expensive. Finally I found this one which works well and get rid of my IBS, leaky stools, and gas. The good thing is it does not feed on FOS but on toxins in the guts.By far, it is the best. I only take 2 per day and it works well. Highly recommend.

Another high quality HealthForce product

Posted by Reviewer1393699 on May 27, 2015

Amazing value for money, after just 2 days the results are evident. Happier tummy & smoother bowel movements :) Dosage is 4 capsules, I usually take 1 twice a day.

Never without this product!

Posted by Reviewer1590584 on Oct 29, 2014

Probiotic that everyone should take.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1347448 on Oct 05, 2014

I have taken these for several months now and work great for me. The first time I took them I only took half the dose since I thought taking 4 capsules was excessive and the cost was higher than other probiotics I have taken. However, I tried the full dose for a week, and was amazed at the difference I felt. This is by far the best one I have taken. For someone new to probiotics, you may want to start with half a dose (2 instead of 4 pills) as some people experience cramping the first few days with the change. That does not last as your body gets used to it. Worth the money for me, my digestives issues are under such great control with this stuff. important for me is this is Gluten and dairy free

Probiotics

Posted by 4667757287994318342 on Sep 04, 2014

Love these. So easy to take

These are so so great!

Posted by 5746455323828520832 on Jun 19, 2014

I am so happy with this product. Initially went on the product to clear my gut (after a nasty bout of Bali Belly) and these are working a treat. I have been using in conjunction with Liver Rescue 5+. I have noticed my skin is clearer, my eyes are clearer, I am very regular and feel quite energetic. I will continue to use in my daily vitamin regime!

Great Probiotic

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 15, 2014

I use both the powder form and the capsule form. The caps can be great to use while traveling or going out to eat whilst I prefer the powder to include in foods at home or in fermented vegetables or other fermented products. Stable at room temperature which is great and an all around great probiotic. I think making your own fermented vegetables, well fermented yogurt and kefir is also important to maintain a balanced gut. These can be used to rebalance things and I will be taking them for at least 6 months before resorting to fermented foods only.

Amazing product!

Posted by 4992819903748263833 on Jan 13, 2014

It works wonderfully - my digestion has improves significantly and I am overflowing with energy. I am a vegan and have searched for a while for an effective probiotic. THIS IS IT!!! Very highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »