Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Feb 01, 2013

Have tried many probiotics, both personally and with clients. This one has delivered more results and faster than any other. I have found it to be as effective as VSL-3 (considered the king of probiotics and with research supporting its efficacy even in conditions such as ulcerative colitis.) And certainly more impactful than Sedona labs, Primal Defence or Dr Ohhira - all sold by Iherb and with excellent reviews. These are ultra-ultra high potency. And Ultra stable. Perhaps that is just what makes the difference. Or it could be the care that Healthforce put in to all their products - the packaging, the supportive co-factors etc. Either way, can confirm that one patient who had suffered with spastic colon and various forms of non-functioning bowel for 20+ years, found that things healed up within two weeks of using this product. And another patient with chronic constipation (due to chronic neurological condition that reduced peristalsis of the bowel), began to have regular bowel movements within a week. Finally a third patient with bacterial vaginosis - an inbalance of the beneficial bacterial of the vaginal tract that can be influence by an imbalance in the colon - experienced a 75% improvment on this probiotic, when nothing else had helped. A few tips: 1) Likely to cause 2 - 7 days of odd digestion on initial use. This stuff is powerful. Nothing painful - but be prepared for odd, as the bowel re-colonizes. 2) Even though this a wonderful product, there are many holistic doctors who say the effectiveness of any probiotic is INCREASED if rotated regularly - so that the harmful bacteria never have a chance to adjust. 3) And ideal schedule might be three days of 1 -2 tsp of Healthforce Friendly Force, then two day of a different brand with other strains, and then again three days of Healthforce. Good luck. A real find, in my opinion

Effective, palatable

Posted by 4677523234471138630 on Nov 18, 2012

This stuff actually tastes good. I used it in therapeutic doses for two weeks and my digestion improved tremendously. I think the marshmallow root that's in there is really helpful and I've started taking that by itself since using this with good results. I also took a whole food iron supplement while taking this because my doc told me that good bacteria need a lot of iron and calcium to set up shop. I wish it came in a larger size.

This is the *bomb* of probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3189635 on Feb 16, 2014

As a Naturopath, I've tried dozens of different brands, strengths and strains for different issues. This one tops them all, plus it's made my skin positively glow. Highly recommend this palatable powder and wouldn't be without it. Try it for yourself! You won't be disappointed.

has helped me so much!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2451401 on Sep 13, 2012

I take this every few days...it has helped with my constant bloating and constipation!!

Notice a difference right away

Posted by 4944495000095286555 on Sep 13, 2013

Another winning product from HealthForce. I have chronic acne and was recommended to consumer more probiotic. After taking a Tablespoon a night, my acne has subsided... It worked immediately. Highly recommended. I wish we can purchase a larger bootee!

Ultimate probiotic

Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Sep 11, 2013

Ultimate is right !The BEST probiotic Ive taken .Excellent after a greasy dinner or something fatty that would cause indigestion ,it helps digestion and seems to break down foods faster after eating.I usually take a teaspoon in my smoothie but the pills are great too, I only ever had to take 2 pills rather than the full dose,its that good!

Great Probiotic

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jan 20, 2014

I use Health Force Nutritionals' Vitamineral Green & like that dosage of this probiotic is easily adjusted and I don't have to worry about swallowing capsules that contain various ingredients. This is important when taking a variety of supplements, & I have consciously tried to eliminate capsules as much as possible..beeswax, carnauba, gelatin...too much gunk! My only negative is that the bottle is small, however I am sure that it ensures a fresher product, even though I run out faster than I would like. Maybe next time I'll buy two bottles!

Love this probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1684746 on Jan 25, 2014

Great probiotic. I noticed a difference right away

Great probiotic

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 15, 2014

The powder is great to add to foods (ensuring the food is not to hot to kill the bacteria). I also love that Friendly force is stable at room temperature. Another great product from HealthForce Nutritionals

Great quality, doesn't taste too bad!

Posted by 5416626995425188520 on Jan 16, 2015

Really good probiotic! I use it in my smoothies and make fresh coconut yogurt. :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »