Healthy Gut

Posted by 5628887458771754191 on Apr 05, 2015

I bought this to improve my digestive system which it has done. My good/bad bacteria has obviously been improved as the 'sufferings' are noticeably less. Unfortunately, this subject is not one to discuss in detail! It is rather expensive, and because it is in powder form, does not seem to last long. However, I think it is worth buying at least once to give a kick start then perhaps go on to a less expensive product.

Great quality, doesn't taste too bad!

Posted by 5416626995425188520 on Jan 16, 2015

Really good probiotic! I use it in my smoothies and make fresh coconut yogurt. :)

great product

Posted by 4704916010842636465 on Jul 21, 2014

I've only been taking this product for three weeks but it makes all the difference

Great probiotic

Posted by 5264751442694442820 on Apr 30, 2014

I usually get an upset stomach from probiotics but this one has not given me any negative affects... It helps with my bloating and I feel my digestion is better. This is the best probiotic I've ever used.

Great probiotic

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 15, 2014

The powder is great to add to foods (ensuring the food is not to hot to kill the bacteria). I also love that Friendly force is stable at room temperature. Another great product from HealthForce Nutritionals

This is the *bomb* of probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3189635 on Feb 16, 2014

As a Naturopath, I've tried dozens of different brands, strengths and strains for different issues. This one tops them all, plus it's made my skin positively glow. Highly recommend this palatable powder and wouldn't be without it. Try it for yourself! You won't be disappointed.

Love this probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1684746 on Jan 25, 2014

Great probiotic. I noticed a difference right away

Great Probiotic

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jan 20, 2014

I use Health Force Nutritionals' Vitamineral Green & like that dosage of this probiotic is easily adjusted and I don't have to worry about swallowing capsules that contain various ingredients. This is important when taking a variety of supplements, & I have consciously tried to eliminate capsules as much as possible..beeswax, carnauba, gelatin...too much gunk! My only negative is that the bottle is small, however I am sure that it ensures a fresher product, even though I run out faster than I would like. Maybe next time I'll buy two bottles!

Notice a difference right away

Posted by 4944495000095286555 on Sep 13, 2013

Another winning product from HealthForce. I have chronic acne and was recommended to consumer more probiotic. After taking a Tablespoon a night, my acne has subsided... It worked immediately. Highly recommended. I wish we can purchase a larger bootee!

Ultimate probiotic

Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Sep 11, 2013

Ultimate is right !The BEST probiotic Ive taken .Excellent after a greasy dinner or something fatty that would cause indigestion ,it helps digestion and seems to break down foods faster after eating.I usually take a teaspoon in my smoothie but the pills are great too, I only ever had to take 2 pills rather than the full dose,its that good!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »