Great Product

Posted by 4855023989456681787 on Mar 07, 2014

I use several HealthForce products on a daily basis. I love them all and they are helping me rebuild my heath and strength. My favorite is Earth which is 5 stars - Fruits are very good but "only" 4 stars for me. I add it into juice with the Green one to cut the sweet flavor.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is a very comprehensive blend of green superfood! This is the best fruit blend out there! It does not come with cheap fillers like lecithin, pectin. Not that they are bad, they are just not value for money and takes space. What set this product apart from its competitor is that the the product is dried at low temperature (nothing important gets destroyed by heat), truganic (Healthforce’s more stringent version of organic), comes with airtight glas s container that block UV light and actually keeps the bottle airtight (compared to plastic container), very gentle probiotics (no causing of gas or loose stools),enhanced the product via magnetic, homeopathic and vibration (these are fields that are important to health as well but often overlooked) and consists of food based vitamin and mineral (highly bioavailable). Though it is nice that the product is added with alkalizing vegetables to balance the pH value, it has blunted the taste as well. It tastes mild sweet with mild sournes s. It does not taste bad as a standalone and can be mixed to improve taste. With a large variety of fruits, you can be sure that it covers all important nutrients from fruits. Pricewise, it is somewhat expensive but since it consists mostly fruit, the pricings are understandable. This is the best product to get nutrients from a 'rainbow' of food since it can be difficult to achieve that. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great

Posted by 5677256827571073230 on Nov 17, 2013

Very good product

Part of my morning shake

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jul 03, 2012

I use this in conjunction with Vitamineral Green and Friendly Fats in dark chocolate almond milk every morning for breakfast. Very tasty and easy to take. No side effects noted and I'm currently up to one tablespoon of each.I started this regimen with a teaspoon of each and gradually increased a teaspoon each week. First thing I noticed about this combination is it kept me fuller longer than normal and my bowel habits became regular (daily vs every few days).My weight has decreased about a pound or so but not sure if that is related to the shake or the fact I'm switching from Vegetarian to Vegan and cutting out all processed food. I honestly did not notice a difference in energy or overall "healthy" feeling until I skipped a shake one morning. By mid-afternoon I was feeling sluggish and was zoning out more in my class. That evening I drank my shake and immediately felt better. I have recently purchased Vitamineral Earth and will slowly add that into my morning shake. I like the company's morals and values that their products are "TruGanic" and appreciate their strict quality control.

Incredible Food

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

Amazing HealthForce product! A little goes a long ways.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on Jan 22, 2012

This product is wonderful, I wish the price was a little lower, but you are getting a quality product. I use several of the Health Force products in my morning smoothie, I add some blueberries, and other fruit and some Lifetime Vanilla protien powder, with some organic rice milk for the base.

Fruits of the Earth

Posted by Reviewer1353409 on Dec 27, 2011

Wonderful product, but not tasty like the Truly Vit. C that i mix w/ juice. So i incapsulate this product to swallow or put in a smoothy. It is super great product tho and i hope Dr. Sheridan will incapsulate these like he did his Vitamineral greens.

Fruity

Posted by Reviewer3304253 on Nov 02, 2011

This powders maybe easier to drink than vitamineral green. But havent used it long enough to see any change from it.

Great cleansing powder

Posted by Reviewer2651697 on Oct 21, 2011

It taste good and smells good--- not too sweet. Like all other HealthForce products, it's great. I love it.

Phenomenal Product

Posted by chacho on Aug 10, 2011

This is a phenomenal product. I mix one small tea spoon of Elixir of the lake,Fruits of the Earth, Vitamineral Green and Vitamineral Earth and I'm good for the whole day (no food. These are amazing products. Many many health benefits. These products give me so much energy, these products got me looking and feeling great. Will buy again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »