Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2597985 on Apr 20, 2010

Healthforce has by far the highest quality supplement/whole foods I've ever had and i've had lots. If you want the best get this.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is a very comprehensive blend of green superfood! This is the best fruit blend out there! It does not come with cheap fillers like lecithin, pectin. Not that they are bad, they are just not value for money and takes space. What set this product apart from its competitor is that the the product is dried at low temperature (nothing important gets destroyed by heat), truganic (Healthforce’s more stringent version of organic), comes with airtight glas s container that block UV light and actually keeps the bottle airtight (compared to plastic container), very gentle probiotics (no causing of gas or loose stools),enhanced the product via magnetic, homeopathic and vibration (these are fields that are important to health as well but often overlooked) and consists of food based vitamin and mineral (highly bioavailable). Though it is nice that the product is added with alkalizing vegetables to balance the pH value, it has blunted the taste as well. It tastes mild sweet with mild sournes s. It does not taste bad as a standalone and can be mixed to improve taste. With a large variety of fruits, you can be sure that it covers all important nutrients from fruits. Pricewise, it is somewhat expensive but since it consists mostly fruit, the pricings are understandable. This is the best product to get nutrients from a 'rainbow' of food since it can be difficult to achieve that. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jan 06, 2011

This is a great product but a little gritty, so I add a thickener. I use HealthForce Non-GMO lecithin, which makes it taste yummy and creamy. My whippet (dog) loves this. I mix a little vitamineral green with this and some water and he laps it up and looks at me for more! His coat looks fantasic too. No fillers in the product at all!

Great stuff as usual.

Posted by Reviewer2169712 on Oct 18, 2010

I have been using fruits of the earth for almost a year now, along with vitamineral green. Healthforce Nutritionals makes very good products. I have also added Truly vitamin C to my arsenal for a good immune boost for the fall and winter. As usual great service from Iherb.

thanks!

Posted by Reviewer2333250 on Nov 23, 2009

Top-rated products and tremendous service...as always!!

Perfect complement

Posted by Reviewer1676197 on Feb 12, 2010

Perfect addition to healthforce Vitamineral Green to ensure a absolutely complete nutritional shake.

Part of my morning shake

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jul 03, 2012

I use this in conjunction with Vitamineral Green and Friendly Fats in dark chocolate almond milk every morning for breakfast. Very tasty and easy to take. No side effects noted and I'm currently up to one tablespoon of each.I started this regimen with a teaspoon of each and gradually increased a teaspoon each week. First thing I noticed about this combination is it kept me fuller longer than normal and my bowel habits became regular (daily vs every few days).My weight has decreased about a pound or so but not sure if that is related to the shake or the fact I'm switching from Vegetarian to Vegan and cutting out all processed food. I honestly did not notice a difference in energy or overall "healthy" feeling until I skipped a shake one morning. By mid-afternoon I was feeling sluggish and was zoning out more in my class. That evening I drank my shake and immediately felt better. I have recently purchased Vitamineral Earth and will slowly add that into my morning shake. I like the company's morals and values that their products are "TruGanic" and appreciate their strict quality control.

Superb quality and taste!

Posted by Reviewer1267097 on Oct 13, 2010

Actual food with actual results! I mix it every morning with 1 tsp of raw cacao powder, 1 tbsp of raw cacao nibs, 2 tbsps of organic tahini, one medium greenish banana (low glycemic), half avocado and one tsp of raw honey with royal jelly for a very nutritious and mouth watering breakfast which keeps me up and running for hours!

Amazing product..

Posted by Reviewer3156084 on Oct 19, 2010

I love that im getting all theses berries .. With truganic to boot..

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2747106 on Nov 23, 2010

The smell when you take it out is interesting, a sort of pleasant plum(ish) smell. Mixes relatively well (though I blend my shakes in a blender). Not sweet tasting, so you might want to add a sweet/sugar source.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »