Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

HealthForce Nutritionals, Green Mush, Version 5.0, 10 oz (284 g)

5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not only for animals

Posted by Reviewer1244492 on May 04, 2011

This is great stuff. High nutrient, very fresh, tastes good even in water. I feel better immediately and it is one of the staple of my health program. Either I take it alone or mix it with Greener Grasses and Spirulina Manna.

My cat & I LOVE it!

Posted by Reviewer1843789 on Oct 10, 2012

At first my cat wasn't too keen, so I mashed 1/4 teaspoon in with her wet food, gradually increased to 1/2 a teaspoon twice per day. She licks her bowl clean, drinking the green 'soup' first. No more bad breath!! Her coat has improved (guessing the quality of her saliva has made a difference to that) and she is a much happier cat. It has also help her chronic constipation (from hip injury). This is the first nutritional supplement my cat has agreed to take, and loves! When I ran out of my green powder I used this in my smoothies, it's really tasty and has a better formula than the ones I'd been buying for myself. Highly recommend

My cats LOVE it!!

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Nov 04, 2012

Let me preface this by saying that my cats are spoiled and prissy. I have put many a healthy things in their bowls, to have them sniff it, look at me in disgust, and walk away. I add this to their raw frozen food. When the food has softened, I mix it in. They used to like the raw food okay, now they gobble it up. I'm not kidding. I hope this will increase their health and immunity, as I have one kitty sometimes wheezes, and another has constant crusty eyes. They are indoor cats, and I refuse to take them to the vet because all they do is pump them with medicine. This will give them more life and longevity then any synthetic medicine will.

My cats love this!

Posted by Reviewer1715865 on Feb 03, 2012

I've used the other Health Force Nutritionals products for myself in the past, and have been very impressed with the formulations, the quality and the packaging (amber glass bottles). I bought this Green Mush for my (finicky!) cats to try, thinking they'd probably turn their noses up at it (like every other healthy treat I've tried to give them!), which was okay, since I figured if they didn't eat it, then I would. Well, I was amazed when they took to it right away! And it seems the more I offer it to them, the more they like it! I just take a 1/4 teaspoon of it and mix it in with a small can of wet food with a few tablespoons of warm filtered or spring water. Of course, all the food turns into a green mush and looks disgusting, but they really do love it! I figure it's a great way to sneak in some good nutrition (enzymes, trace minerals and probiotics) that's undoubtedly missing from the typical processed pet food (which is what they're unfortunately addicted to).

No bad breath

Posted by Reviewer2711877 on Feb 08, 2012

I have just started giving this product to my best friends. The first thing I have noticed is they no longer have bad breath. I sprinkle it on their food and they seem to love it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »