Not only for animals

Posted by Reviewer1244492 on May 04, 2011

This is great stuff. High nutrient, very fresh, tastes good even in water. I feel better immediately and it is one of the staple of my health program. Either I take it alone or mix it with Greener Grasses and Spirulina Manna.

My cat & I LOVE it!

Posted by Reviewer1843789 on Oct 10, 2012

At first my cat wasn't too keen, so I mashed 1/4 teaspoon in with her wet food, gradually increased to 1/2 a teaspoon twice per day. She licks her bowl clean, drinking the green 'soup' first. No more bad breath!! Her coat has improved (guessing the quality of her saliva has made a difference to that) and she is a much happier cat. It has also help her chronic constipation (from hip injury). This is the first nutritional supplement my cat has agreed to take, and loves! When I ran out of my green powder I used this in my smoothies, it's really tasty and has a better formula than the ones I'd been buying for myself. Highly recommend

My cats LOVE it!!

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Nov 04, 2012

Let me preface this by saying that my cats are spoiled and prissy. I have put many a healthy things in their bowls, to have them sniff it, look at me in disgust, and walk away. I add this to their raw frozen food. When the food has softened, I mix it in. They used to like the raw food okay, now they gobble it up. I'm not kidding. I hope this will increase their health and immunity, as I have one kitty sometimes wheezes, and another has constant crusty eyes. They are indoor cats, and I refuse to take them to the vet because all they do is pump them with medicine. This will give them more life and longevity then any synthetic medicine will.

No bad breath

Posted by Reviewer2711877 on Feb 08, 2012

I have just started giving this product to my best friends. The first thing I have noticed is they no longer have bad breath. I sprinkle it on their food and they seem to love it.

Green Mush

Posted by Reviewer2078316 on Nov 24, 2010

This is in my opinion, the absolute best pet product on the market. It is so good that a person could use Green Mush for their own use.

Dogs and cats love it

Posted by Reviewer1505896 on Aug 17, 2010

I bought this for my dogs who love it but my cat smelled it and now I have to give it to him in some water or he howls. It is a good way to get extra nutrition in your pets. I make their food so this is a great addition I highly recommend this company as they make only high quality products.

My cats love this!

Posted by Reviewer1715865 on Feb 03, 2012

I've used the other Health Force Nutritionals products for myself in the past, and have been very impressed with the formulations, the quality and the packaging (amber glass bottles). I bought this Green Mush for my (finicky!) cats to try, thinking they'd probably turn their noses up at it (like every other healthy treat I've tried to give them!), which was okay, since I figured if they didn't eat it, then I would. Well, I was amazed when they took to it right away! And it seems the more I offer it to them, the more they like it! I just take a 1/4 teaspoon of it and mix it in with a small can of wet food with a few tablespoons of warm filtered or spring water. Of course, all the food turns into a green mush and looks disgusting, but they really do love it! I figure it's a great way to sneak in some good nutrition (enzymes, trace minerals and probiotics) that's undoubtedly missing from the typical processed pet food (which is what they're unfortunately addicted to).

Best Supplement for my dog

Posted by 4931745247667968005 on Dec 10, 2015

I found this products 1 year ago when I am looking for co-enzyme Q10 for my dog for heart murmur. I like the fact that it is live food, raw vegan. My dog loves all his homemade meals ever since I put some of these powder in his food. He was then just newly adopted by me, after we found him abandoned in the park, and he was already age 11. This product helps me a lot to nurse him to good health. One month after consuming, even the vet was somewhat shocked to his transformation, and how his fur coat shines. As for his heart murmur, it didn't get worst till today and my dog remains active as ever at age 12 now.

dog and hamster very love to eat

Posted by 4698375828115895273 on Jun 12, 2014

I was the first time a Chinese customer, know the product is in hamster BBS, I bought a small bottle to feed my hamster, when my dog found Green Mush, he is very interested in. I tried to give him feeding. He loves to eat very much. I believe that Green Mush, is Green, organic food, has many advantages for pets. I hope they can more healthy life ~ And. Iherb direct mail to China in the United States, freight is very cheap, and fast, packing also is very good, I will come again!

Top Quality as all Healthforce Nutritional Products are!

Posted by thesvetlana on Aug 23, 2011

Great stuff! My cats eat it if I mix it in their wet food. It tastes similar to Vitamineral Green and has similar ingredients/super foods.