HealthForce Nutritionals, Greener Grasses Alkallizer, Version 2.0, 10 oz (284 g)

A green genie has been unleashed!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 25, 2014

This comes with an outer seal shrink wrap and inner seal. The powder if free flowing without added chemicals. There is a piece of anti caking pack or paper inside. As soon as I opened this, green 'smoke' came out. It was pretty cool. Taste is very yummy. Surprisingly, no bitterness in spite of dandelion greens. It tastes mainly like oatmeal, like those green health bars I used to eat, very reminiscing of cookie dough. Dissolves perfectly in a glass bottle with water only. No blenders needed, just shake. A word of caution: I have a toxic liver and candida and, once in a while, this will make me very tired. I take 2 capsules of activated charcoal when that happens and within half hour, the toxins have bonded to the charcoal and the extreme fatigue subsides. Although I am loving this, its purity, the fact that it's organic, the glass jar, the simple ingredients, I need to take a break as I cannot function from the Herxeimer reaction.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2597985 on Apr 20, 2010

Healthforce has by far the highest quality supplement/whole foods I've ever had and i've had lots. If you want the best get this.

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer2382325 on Mar 23, 2012

This is such an awesome product, such an awesome price, such an awesome taste. I can not recommend this highly enough. We are here to do great things in this world - when you feel great physically, the other wonders have an easier time shining thru. This stuff helps you feel great.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer3191508 on Oct 15, 2010

I actually got one for myself and was so happy with it that I ordered one for my family in Europe. Suffice it to say that I am very happy iherb handled the delivery to their home for a flat fee (international!), my family also found it to give them an energy boost and overall more enthusiastic feel (go figure;)! Definitely recommend!

Absolutely love this product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1395333 on Feb 17, 2011

This product is so appealing- I eat it right off the spoon with a little water to wash it down.