Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great product

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jan 06, 2011

This definitely pulls out toxins, as my skin has improved so much. You may need some senna and/or psyllium husks if you have IBS or slow-moving digestion, but the product still stands well alone. No fillers in the product at all!

HealthForce Nutritional High Quality!

Posted by Reviewer1104059 on Apr 12, 2013

I am using it as an adjuct to HealthForce Internal Parasite Formula. It is working, giving me great deal of healthy energy!

Happy for this

Posted by Reviewer1619951 on Feb 28, 2010

Really effective but gentle!

This is a Life Savior. 10 Stars from me :D

Posted by Ann-Lyza on Jul 07, 2014

I wish i knew this product before going through those horrible experiences of hives & severe itchiness of candida die-off symptoms. Within a week, the itchiness has subdued & now it's gone & I'm getting better. Phewww!!! It has a combination of charcoal, zeolite, bentonite clay & slippery elm bark which i like. As explained by Dr. Christopher, slippery elm bark helps to heal & repair the lesions caused by the candida on our intestinal wall. We can't heal completely by only killing the candida & plant probiotics in our intestines. We must repair our damage intestinal wall as well. Kindly check the protocol at Herbal Legacy Articles website. Bottom line, this is a truly works toxins absorbent & i'm going to take this forever. he he he :D Millions thanks to Dr. Jameth Sheridan for formulated this great stuff.

I won't follow the suggested use

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4753345390864228868 on Mar 26, 2014

The suggested use is "12 VeganCaps, 1-3 (or more) times per day." I think it is too much (at least at the beginning). I took just 2 caps and i felt like I had a black hole instead of a stomach. I finished in the kitchen taking my breakfast at 2 am. Plus I had the symptoms of detox (that I am familiar with, I began chlorella and cilentro a few month ago) : insomnia, nervousness... This went away when I took chlorella. A great complement in a detox program.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »