お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

HealthForce Nutritionals, Intestinal Drawing Formula Capsules, 260 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jan 06, 2011

This definitely pulls out toxins, as my skin has improved so much. You may need some senna and/or psyllium husks if you have IBS or slow-moving digestion, but the product still stands well alone. No fillers in the product at all!

This is a Life Savior. 10 Stars from me :D

Posted by Ann-Lyza on Jul 07, 2014

I wish i knew this product before going through those horrible experiences of hives & severe itchiness of candida die-off symptoms. Within a week, the itchiness has subdued & now it's gone & I'm getting better. Phewww!!! It has a combination of charcoal, zeolite, bentonite clay & slippery elm bark which i like. As explained by Dr. Christopher, slippery elm bark helps to heal & repair the lesions caused by the candida on our intestinal wall. We can't heal completely by only killing the candida & plant probiotics in our intestines. We must repair our damage intestinal wall as well. Kindly check the protocol at Herbal Legacy Articles website. Bottom line, this is a truly works toxins absorbent & i'm going to take this forever. he he he :D Millions thanks to Dr. Jameth Sheridan for formulated this great stuff.

HealthForce Nutritional High Quality!

Posted by Reviewer1104059 on Apr 12, 2013

I am using it as an adjuct to HealthForce Internal Parasite Formula. It is working, giving me great deal of healthy energy!

Happy for this

Posted by Reviewer1619951 on Feb 28, 2010

Really effective but gentle!

A Staple of Mine

Posted by Donica on May 19, 2014

I am in love with the Intestinal Drawing Formula! Regular use and eating a clean, whole foods diet has cleared my skin dramatically. My digestive system has also improved significantly. I do not take as directed because I feel that 12 pills at a time is excessive for my size and expensive. (I am a female at 111 pounds). Instead, I take one a day right before bedtime. That is all I need. I do eat meat and other hard-to-digest foods, and I feel that this pill helps to maintain the beneficial internal balance that I have spent a lot of time creating.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »