HealthForce Nutritionals, Liver Rescue 5+, 120 VeganCaps

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Milk thistle is a very safe and proven herb that has been used for over 2000 years. Milk thistle is well-known as a liver herb, protecting the liver, aiding its daily functions and helps to regenerate damaged liver cells. Considering that numbers of harmful chemicals and drugs in our environment and how to inhale/eat them, coupled with stres sful lifestyle like drinking, lack of sleep etc, our liver is constantly overworked. Our liver is involved over 300 bodily functions and it doesn’t take a rest (or we will die). Therefore, it is most important to take milk thistle daily! It is also a powerful anti-oxidant that can reduce bad cholesterol, boost immune system, halting cancer growth, diabetes, neuro degenerative diseases and many more! This product also comes with dandelion, another liver herb that is commonly used with milk thistle. Dandelion also comes with the most of the same benefits as milk thistle. The formula also uses two les s common liver herbs, Wasabi Japonica and Picrorhiza Kurroa. This is a powerful combination since the herbs work in synergy to aid our liver (much better than standalone)! The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. The supplements contain no fillers, binders or flow agents! This ensures that you do not add additional chemicals via the pills itself. I like that Healthforce Nutritionals uses glas s bottles that are eco-friendly, protect the ingredients from air (airtight metal lid compared to plastic caps), UV light (due to dark shade) and heat. You can store their supplements for long time and the quality will not change. It is also highly recommended to take fiber supplements to aid the body in removing the toxins removed by the liver. Personal experience – The ingredients are really of high quality. You can really smell the authentic fresh herb/food scent from the capsules itself. I take 2 caps daily so the bottle can last 2 months. You can really feel that your body is cleansing when you take products! Skins (another detox organ) gets much better and your brain feels les s foggy. You get more energy as well. This is currently one of my arsenal of supplements! Check out my page for more reviews!

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1971863 From New York on Oct 13, 2009

I took this in the therapeutic dose as indicated on the bottle. I then did a liver gallbladder flush after a week and wow... what a difference. Good quality ingredients this company doesn't skimp and I am happy to see iherb carrying this amazing product.

Excellent

Posted by Healingbyrosie From Australia on Aug 18, 2012

This is an excellent quality product. Sometime I don't notice the benefits until I stop taking something. I have run out of these this week and am DEFINITELY noticing the decline in energy! I have been using it for a mercury detox and it really is very effective. It gives so much support to the liver and allows any sluggish feeling to be replaced by one of clean efficiency. Also, in chinese medicine the liver relates to your willpower or yang energy and I can DEFINITELY feel the when taking these my drive and willpower and optimism at getting things done is much higher. I also feel a lot more general energy when taking these. Would highly recommend. But really, all Healthforce products are amazing and have done great things for my health.

Liver help at it's best!

Posted by Reviewer1531009 From Washington on Dec 31, 2009

I don't know what I would have done without this wonderful product. I have tried many others but this is by far the best help I've ever had.

Keep your liver healthy

Posted by Krisinsight From Minnesota on Jan 11, 2010

This supplement has many important herbs including picrorhiza Kurroa and Milk Thistle without a lot of additives and fillers.