Yummy Maca!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Jul 30, 2010

I just got this, and after having tried plain maca in the past, I must say I much prefer the taste of this maca blend. Its yummy minty spice flavour goes well with raw coconut oil and dark honey, and I use those three ingredients to make little "energy balls" that I keep in the fridge or freezer for when I need a "quick fix" and don't have time to make a proper meal (or I might have a couple of balls while I'm preparing something that takes time, so I'm not "famished" when it's time to eat). I will buy this again, no doubt!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1244492 on Jul 31, 2010

This improves a bit on the taste of unflavored Maca, but it helps to get it down. Some people like it better dry; I saw one kid eating it off his fingers. I take 1 tsp. in the morning with 1 tsp. white ginseng powder in water to wake me give me an even blood sugar to start the day and I feel immediately more awake and my eyes clear. It would probably taste a lot better in a smoothie. I have noticed that sexual intercourse is now almost painless for my menopausal body (it was painful before), which could be a result of either or both of these herbs. I know some women take several tablespoons of this at times to ease menstrual cramps or hot flashes, but I haven't tried taking that much yet.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Feb 19, 2010

Before this product I have only used pure maca (from another producer), and I definitely like MacaForce. It has a touch quality, which is hard to describe, but makes me want to eat it often. I also like the taste, which is slightly hot (just a little - I don't even like hot food) and a little sweet. Because of this good experience, I might try MacaForce Vanilla Spice next time.

MacaForce

Posted by Reviewer1362352 on Nov 18, 2010

I am glad I ordered this product. It is great in smoothies and shakes.

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1954790 on May 05, 2011

This is amazing stuff had so many great enzymes in it as well can be a bit rich at first good to ease into it

Great flavour

Posted by tmustaj on Oct 23, 2011

Tastes great, easier to get used to than plain maca. Highly recommendable product.

Good taste, good product

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Dec 21, 2011

I've always liked the taste of maca. And this is very good if you like mint, too :D yacon is good in this product besides many other ingredients - pity that it's not allowed in EU. YET :D

Macaforce

Posted by Reviewer2377988 on Dec 27, 2010

Awesome Product, call it an energy food that helps in every area of performance

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1500196 on Jan 09, 2013

HealthForce always makes great products and this one is no exception. I find most raw maca to be hard to digest, leaving me very bloated; however, this does not make me so. Taste is ok when I mix it into a fruit smoothie. I don't take it consistently enough to notice a difference though.

easy to digest

Posted by 5004597318934103822 on Dec 11, 2014

I add to smoothies. It is easy on stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »