Exceptional Quality

Posted by Reviewer3218879 on Jan 21, 2011

The quality and effectivenss of HealthForce products is unsurpassed by any other whole food nutritional products on the market. I use a wide array of their products and have seen it transform my health dramatically.

Great Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1112102 on Mar 16, 2011

I tried other brands of Maca and this is by far the best tasting. I also love the added nutrients.

Your ingredients for a healing vanilla chai

Posted by Reviewer1990078 on Oct 19, 2011

Soft maca flavour with a hint of vanilla and ginger. Not sweet but add honey and milk and it becomes a vanilla chai! i love this.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2955033 on Nov 20, 2011

I tried Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw Maca Powder. But it gave me severve stomach ache. With this MacaForce, I felt more energetic in a couple of days. I like HealthForce Nutritional products. I always find them higher quality than other brand. I am always amazed it's products are not more popular.

Top Quality Manufacturer

Posted by thesvetlana on Jul 03, 2011

Best ingredients, Truganic which is BEYOND ORGANIC STANDARDS! Gives me energy tastes nice!

HealthForce Nutritionals, MacaForce, Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2231035 on Oct 14, 2011

Absolutely Great product with nice vanilla taste.Best Macapowder that i have used.Very Stomachfriendly.

Amazing maca powder

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Aug 14, 2013

This is definitely the best Maca powder that I have ever tried. I have used this now three weeks and I have so much extra-energy. I have had more strength to exercise. Before I hated the taste of Maca, but now I have started to crave it.

BEST MACA EVER- TOTAL NEW SENSE OF ENERGY

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Jan 13, 2014

I'm a 29 year old female who suffers terrible adrenal fatigue if I get stressed, drink too much caffeinated tea ( even one cup sends me over the edge), or I eat the wrong things. I thought it was my thyroid for the longest time, and though I've been studying health for years and have a degree in nutrition, I never considered my adrenals. Recently, I started adding this maca to my smoothies that I've made for years with other brands of maca. This is HANDS DOWN THE BEST ONE. I love the vanilla and ginger flavors because they are subtle, yet really compliment the product nicely. I also notice if I take 2-3 tsp. per day such as in smoothies, oatmeal or stirred into yogurt, that I get a better effect of balance and sense of well being, than if I take just 1 tsp, or take 1 tbsp ( all servings at one time). This product DOES NOT keep me awake and I thought it would. I suffer terrible insomnia, even though I take supplements like magnesium and Calms Forte. A high stress lifestyle has caused me to need several natural remedies in my life, and maca was the best thing I ever added .Nothing seems to bother me as badly anymore, and though most any maca is better than none, this is BY FAR the best. It is worth every single penny and comes with 47 servings, which is great! Give it a try, I think you'll like it too!:)

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2597985 on Apr 20, 2010

Healthforce has by far the highest quality supplement/whole foods I've ever had and i've had lots. If you want the best get this.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1890573 on Jul 21, 2010

This stuff is the absolute best. Delicious tasting (I mix it with their Vitamineral Earth and put it in vanilla rice milk). It satifies my hunger and it is SO good for you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »