excellent

Posted by 5193357327582741742 on May 30, 2015

i sneak this in my toddlers milk, delicious! I'm so grateful for this company and that iherb carries them as impossible to get in europe otherwise.

the best macs !

Posted by 4772226115587771071 on Mar 18, 2015

I has tested the both ( vanilla vs mint ) in samples , and love this one more ( but for summer will change ) very tasty , and powerful !!! give energy , and balancing hormones . can be used in recipes , too ( raw cookies banana ice cream ... ) i love it ..

Great product

Posted by 4834415126568485380 on Aug 23, 2014

Best maca product of it's taste I have tried and important thing: it's gelatinazed which improves maca's benefits and taste already, vanilla makes it even better. Before I didn't find so much of difference on my being, but now all the time better during been using maca for couple of months now. Irregular menstrual circulation has got better and libido has increased. I use it daily by mixing it with yoghurt, starting from one teaspoon up to tablespoon in a day always on three weeks periods and then having one week break.

Great taste

Posted by 4859589585036584999 on Aug 18, 2014

Great subtle,spicy taste which taste great in warm nut milks ,I add medjool dates or raw honey at times for added sweetness or in plain warm water if one likes the spicy taste for an energizing drink in the mornings.A nice alternative to plain maca powders .

BEST MACA EVER- TOTAL NEW SENSE OF ENERGY

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Jan 13, 2014

I'm a 29 year old female who suffers terrible adrenal fatigue if I get stressed, drink too much caffeinated tea ( even one cup sends me over the edge), or I eat the wrong things. I thought it was my thyroid for the longest time, and though I've been studying health for years and have a degree in nutrition, I never considered my adrenals. Recently, I started adding this maca to my smoothies that I've made for years with other brands of maca. This is HANDS DOWN THE BEST ONE. I love the vanilla and ginger flavors because they are subtle, yet really compliment the product nicely. I also notice if I take 2-3 tsp. per day such as in smoothies, oatmeal or stirred into yogurt, that I get a better effect of balance and sense of well being, than if I take just 1 tsp, or take 1 tbsp ( all servings at one time). This product DOES NOT keep me awake and I thought it would. I suffer terrible insomnia, even though I take supplements like magnesium and Calms Forte. A high stress lifestyle has caused me to need several natural remedies in my life, and maca was the best thing I ever added .Nothing seems to bother me as badly anymore, and though most any maca is better than none, this is BY FAR the best. It is worth every single penny and comes with 47 servings, which is great! Give it a try, I think you'll like it too!:)

Amazing maca powder

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Aug 14, 2013

This is definitely the best Maca powder that I have ever tried. I have used this now three weeks and I have so much extra-energy. I have had more strength to exercise. Before I hated the taste of Maca, but now I have started to crave it.

Maca HealthForce

Posted by Reviewer1979468 on Nov 25, 2012

Brilliant product. Pleasant taste. Use it on chia breakfast made with fresh almond mylk, organic blueberries or strawberries.

good

Posted by Reviewer2196953 on Aug 03, 2012

brings down tiredness

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1099199 on May 29, 2012

Not sure if maca should be cooked / heated at least to get the goods from it so I pour hot water over the powder and have it as a hot drink.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2955033 on Nov 20, 2011

I tried Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw Maca Powder. But it gave me severve stomach ache. With this MacaForce, I felt more energetic in a couple of days. I like HealthForce Nutritional products. I always find them higher quality than other brand. I am always amazed it's products are not more popular.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »