10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

HealthForce Nutritionals, Non-GMO Lecithin Powder, 375 g

Reviews 1-star

Gastrointestinal problem

Posted by mrkq10 on May 09, 2014

I used 2 tbsp and caused me a cute Gastrointestinal problem (nausea and stomach ache) and headache. I reduced it to 1 tbsp, same thing. I will reduced it to 1/2 tbsp and I will see, otherwise I will back to the unbleached lecithin soft gels.

Contaminated most likely

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Jul 26, 2011

I tried a small amount of this lecithin on some food and it caused me to hallucinate. It's most likely contaminated. With what, I have no idea. But I wouldn't buy it. I dumped mine in the trash. I had previous used Lewis Labs lecithin for years without any sort of issue or incident and I'm going back.

Lost or delayed?

Posted by Reviewer2759662 on Jan 25, 2014

This product was part of an order that I placed on 23 Nov. Today is 25 January, and it still hasn't arrived.