HealthForce Nutritionals, Non-GMO Lecithin Powder, 375 g

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

quality counts

Posted by Reviewer2582217 From New York on Aug 06, 2012

If you are going to use a soy derived product, non-gmo is the only way to go and this product delivers! Powder is smooth, tastes mild and mixes easily. I love that it comes in brown glass vs. a plastic container. The only improvement I could offer is if the bottle was wide-mouth making it easier to use as the contents nears empty.

Non-GMO

Posted by Reviewer3034557 on Dec 24, 2011

Non GMO. I take it for the obvious reasons and soy is notoriously GM.

Good taste and adds texture

Posted by Reviewer1923151 From Norway on Feb 08, 2012

Haven't noticed any specific effect, so I can't give five stars. But I like the taste and the texture it adds to my breakfasts! I add this in my smoothies or in my yoghurt-mix (yoghurtm chiaseeds, rolled oats, lecithin and chopped pieces og apple). Yum!

Just started using

Posted by Reviewer2906085 From Finland on May 04, 2012

So I can't say if it has helped my mind or fat burning, but the brand is known for great quality products. I love the bottle! Gives great texture to yogurt, quark and juice mixes.

really thickens things up!

Posted by Reviewer2105068 From New York on Jun 29, 2012

I got this to add to my pea protein shakes that I custom make with cocoa and other flavors, this did, in fact make this more shake like and less grainy. A learning curve to exacting just how much to use, a little goes a long way.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »