quality counts

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012

If you are going to use a soy derived product, non-gmo is the only way to go and this product delivers! Powder is smooth, tastes mild and mixes easily. I love that it comes in brown glass vs. a plastic container. The only improvement I could offer is if the bottle was wide-mouth making it easier to use as the contents nears empty.

Non-GMO

Posted by Reviewer3034557 on Dec 24, 2011

Non GMO. I take it for the obvious reasons and soy is notoriously GM.

Good taste and adds texture

Posted by Reviewer1923151 on Feb 08, 2012

Haven't noticed any specific effect, so I can't give five stars. But I like the taste and the texture it adds to my breakfasts! I add this in my smoothies or in my yoghurt-mix (yoghurtm chiaseeds, rolled oats, lecithin and chopped pieces og apple). Yum!

Just started using

Posted by Reviewer2906085 on May 04, 2012

So I can't say if it has helped my mind or fat burning, but the brand is known for great quality products. I love the bottle! Gives great texture to yogurt, quark and juice mixes.

really thickens things up!

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jun 29, 2012

I got this to add to my pea protein shakes that I custom make with cocoa and other flavors, this did, in fact make this more shake like and less grainy. A learning curve to exacting just how much to use, a little goes a long way.

A heavy jar, but it lasts me ages.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 05, 2012

I add this to my morning smoothie, and to my oatmeal.It tastes fins - of not much, and keeps a long time, with one of those moisture-sucking sachet inside to help matters. next time I'll buy, I'll see what there is in lighter packaging, but if I'm not happy with the quality / company rep, I'll be back to this one.

great product!

Posted by 5266216522315185708 on Sep 19, 2012

a friend of mine introduced me to this product and now everyone in the family loves it! thank you!

Good, I guess.

Posted by 5176537193207692503 on Oct 06, 2014

I got this because it's supposed to be helpful when you're breastfeeding a baby. I've used it in my oatmeal and in smoothies, gives a nice creamy taste. I don't know if it's working or not, I haven't had any problems, so maybe?

Never used a lecithin powder before but like it better than granules

Posted by 4757122815601899754 on May 27, 2015

I blend this with a blender and it adds a creamy texture so it's great for creating your own sauces and dressings.

Good product, low price

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

This product is easy to use, it's great to make smoothies or soups thicker. I tried it after a friend told me that it really helped her concentrate - as this fat is food for the brain. It just didn't do that for me, so after two bottles I've stopped using it. Would reccomend it as a gluten free thickener anyway.