The best lecithin that I've found - wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2497113 on Jan 13, 2012

Many people are deficient in phosphatidyl Choline due to poor food choices. It's hard to find a non-GMO lecithin... well here it is & from a great company too. The glass jar preserves the lecithin very well. I keep mine in the freezer for longer life.

The best thing that ever happened to my dog!

Posted by Reviewer1342133 on Aug 21, 2011

This has helped my dog tremendously. She used to be an insecure and nervous rescue-dog, but after using lecithin along with Pure Planet Rice Bran Solubles, spirulina and chlorella she is now healthy, happy and calm. I love it too!

Lowers LDL Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on May 17, 2011

This works at lowering LDL cholesterol. Dropped mine by 25%. This company is great and makes pure products and no GMO's!

All benefits to derive!

Posted by bornsloppy on Aug 04, 2012

Powder! The only lecitin I can found as a POWDER! :D You can use it easily as a supplement or in cooking! In cooking as a thickener. Good to use for cold food such as raw food or vegan custard. Great, awesome!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1762111 on Sep 15, 2011

I love using this in smoothies and sauces as a natural thickener. Adds a nice malt like taste to smoothies and is good for you! This bottle lasts for ages too

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2388887 on Mar 06, 2012

My mother says that this is the best thing, by far, for sleep

I would like to get more of this product!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

If I could choose lecithin to buy each time I need it, I would buy this one. I believe it is the best to its description and also packaging. I assume , that dark glass bottle is the best for storing such products. The high price for me means, that it is really high quality product, but I can not afford buying it evry time. So I by other brands lecithin from IHerb, but as I had one bottle of this particular product, I can say it is very good. I liked, that it is milled to powder so it is very convenient to use it for making coconut cream or in any kind of desserts, where you need emulsification. It blends very well with other ingdridients.

Best Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1223591 on Dec 30, 2011

The HealthForce product without GMO is the best Lecithin product we have tried.

Unique

Posted by 5549646261318296455 on Jan 05, 2013

I use this in smoothies and salad dressings. It adds a tasteful dimension of new flavor as well as nutrition. Also, seems to be the highest qaulity of non-gmo soy lecithin on the market.

This is the best way I have found to add lecithin back to my diet

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I have been supplementing my diet with lecithin since the late 1970's, when the most commonly available product was waxy granules that I choked down in shakes. Then came triple-strength lecithin in gelcaps before it was genetically engineered. That was great for many years until I found, about 4-5 years ago, that it was manifesting hormonal changes in my body, cluing me in to the fact that the product was now from GMO soy. I abstained from it until I came across this product at a food co-op. I am now ordering it at a better price from iHerb. I add mine to a blended protein shake in the morning. It emulsifies perfectly, creating a creamy texture and mild, pleasant taste.