My third world country trip protocol.

Posted by Reviewer2239112 on Jan 01, 2016

I take this and intestinal movement when I'm heading to a developing country and so far I haven't had any bad stomach issues when eating there. Just got back from India and Brazil before that. I start this about 7-10 days before I leave to make my stomach "inhospitable" to parasites and bad bacteria. I swear it works. Read up on cloves (it kills several forms of ecoli). Now don't go crazy eating anything and everything - exercise some judgment and stay away from tap water, etc. happy travels!

happy

Posted by Reviewer1301687 on Dec 13, 2015

great buy!

Did the job

Posted by 5152936017065675412 on Apr 30, 2015

I guess it did its job,but I found that I had to increase the daily intake to 10+ so that it can continue to be effective.

SCRAM works

Posted by Reviewer3165460 on Apr 23, 2015

Great way to clean "stuff" out out our body.

Parasite cleanse

Posted by Monamona on Feb 05, 2015

The Scram should be listed under Parasite formulas not Detoxify/cleanse, as it contains exactly those parasite herbs recommended by late Hulda Klark: Cloves, Black Walnut Hull, Wormwood.

helps with stomache issues

Posted by 5339541220849074707 on Jan 01, 2015

I used this for my son along with a good probiotic to help his occasional stomach aches and they are all gone now.

Be careful if you have sensitive stomach

Posted by 5135613734580714153 on Nov 19, 2014

I used scram for worm infection. It is really effective. I have been using scram for worm infection. The problem is that it is a bit too efective. Two week after using I started to feel pain in my stomach. I also started to found blood from my feces. I had no die off symptoms or other bad symptoms. Though I did use liver rescue 4 and intestinal movement at the same time. My gues is that scram has way too big dosage. I also think that the dosage should be increased much slower in the beginning of the treatment. This is atleast for those who have sensitive stomach. I took a two week break and started to use Gaia Herbs wormwood black walnut supreme. It seems to be less irritating for my stomach. This might be due the reason that this remedy is alcohol based. My point is that you should be really careful with this remedy and with other similar remedys. After all the herbs that these remedys include are ment to kill stuff. And remember to include proper diet with the treatment.

Bought this as a preventative.

Posted by 5217047130740252518 on Sep 05, 2014

Hard to say whether this works or not (don't know whether I had any parasites to start with) but it appears to have the same ingredients as per Hulda Clarke's regime so should work if required. I couldn't stomach taking ten capsules at a time, so I emptied these out - put the resulting powder into juice - and drank it down. Vile tasting (as you would expect) but if you don't breathe out whilst doing it (and follow it up with a drink of juice swilled around your mouth to take the edge off the taste) you won't gag. Had no side effects or nausea... no effects at all really. Finished the entire course last week.

I feel it working

Posted by Reviewer1922593 on Jul 02, 2014

I do the Healing Detox 3 (Healthforce Nutritionals) twice per year, and this is one of the seven things. I feel this stuff working in and feel lighter and stronger afterwards.

Even more effective, if taken with recommended diet:RAW!

Posted by 4843471063312216435 on Jun 14, 2014

Follow instructions, don't be shy! I took the option of everything at night. I woke up with a great BM. And no other real problems throughout the day. This bottle will last for maybe 1.5-2 weeks. Not long right! I mean, who doesn't have 2 weeks to change your digestive system! And if you can, Eat ! RAW ! You will be Amazed!! Your teeth will be naturally smooth, no bad breath, tummy smaller, and a feeling of lightweight.