Very effective for parasites!

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

I found this product extremely effective for cleansing my body of parasites! It is very strong and for some people might be a bit too much, especially if you have a history of candida. I think it is wise to use caution when deciding to use it. I did a full course (the whole bottle) then had a colonic and then found myself in bed EXTREMELY sick from detox. I did find though that when using the product I had the clearest thoughts of my entire life- it felt like a fog had lifted off of my brain. I felt my digestion was a lot better. I felt so much more energy than I've ever had. It really felt like I had gotten rid of these things that were sucking at my energy. I have not since done another course as I felt it was too harsh for my body. I have since started using other Healthforce products like the Liver Rescue and the Intestinal Movement Formula and have found them extremely effective and a lot gentler. I also am able to use them on a continual basis and reap the benefits while maintaining my everyday life.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1164211 on Jul 26, 2011

I have tried a lot of products to get rid of candida and parasites. What I noticed is that every time I use this product (used it two times before) I see this white dots in the toilet. This never happend to me before, so it`s a stong indication for me that this product works! Also notice more energy. Use it before liver flushing.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2585883 on Nov 14, 2011

I just recently tried this product and I live in Japan. It is very good!! I mean I only just finished using it and it got rid of weird stomach noises I was having (I was having stomach growling AFTER i ate a meal what the...) and was waking up starving sometimes so google doctor suggested I needed a parasite cleanse and sure enough seems to be doing the job well ;). I couldnt sleep properly while on this though only getting 4-5 hours a night and being agitated, but generally feeling better during the day.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jan 06, 2011

This definitely does what it says on the tin. Be sure to replenish your beneficial bacteria afterwards otherwise you may get slow bowel transit. No fillers in the product at all!

excellent intestinal cleanse

Posted by Reviewer3039218 on Jun 26, 2011

herbal formula with enough potency to actually do something! the ingredients in here have been known to kill off intestinal parasites, candida, and other harmful microorganisms. i can attest to it working.

powerfull against yeast overgrowth and parasite free body.

Posted by Reviewer1432571 on Jul 25, 2011

absolutely best parasite formula i have ever try, specially if you follow jameth's daily dose recommendations,you will notice huge overall gain in your daily stress levels because it really eliminate all or most unwanted guests in your body.

This is definitely working...

Posted by 5419909805472778678 on Dec 07, 2012

I have both candida and parasites and this is definitely working. It is very harsh on the bowels though and I can't take the recommended dosage. I take 5 capsules 4 days in a row and then "rest" for 2-4 days and keep going like that. Die off symptoms are quite bad (brain fog, fatigue, bloating), I didn't have any die off symptoms before I started this (I used garlic and oregano oil before which also worked well but probably not as efficiently as this). I hope I will be able to increase the dosage at some point. And I'm guessing I have to have another bottle before everything is gone...

Poor product

Posted by Reviewer1131158 on Feb 24, 2013

I tried this product to eradicate a massive parasite infection, and respected the dosage. The herbs in it are supposed to be the best at killing parasites. It didn't touch a single one of them! I'm now on a regimen of raw garlic, turmeric, coconut oil, kefir, chlorella and boy, I'm expulsing dozens and dozens of them daily and suffer horrible die-off symptoms. I guess the quality of the herbs is to blame here. I've used many of Healthforce Nutritionals products and this is the only one I'm disappointed with so far.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2588286 on May 05, 2011

Has really helped my candida

super great

Posted by norihito on Apr 24, 2012

I'm on day 3. If you are suffering from candida or something like that, you will feel remarkable change. Try this!!