Excellent Product..Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1480230 on May 28, 2010

I invest a good amount of time in researching the producers of products, before I purchase from them. Health Force Nutritionals is a company I've been aware of for a couple of years and had heard many good things about. After looking at their website many times and reading/watching interviews with its founder Dr Jameth Sheridan, I am more than happy to buy from and recommend them. Health Force Nutritionals is one of the highet quality nutrition companies in the world, in my opinion. That, along with the surprisingly good prices, is the reason I ordered Spirulina Azteca. Although Spirulina is not known for it's taste, I actually found Spirulina Azteca to be tastier than many other Spirulina brands I've so far tried. The information on the bottle is realistic as it states a good dosage to take, rather than the tiny dosages often recommended by less well informed manufacturers. I thoroughly enjoy my Spirulina every day and HealthForce nutritionals are a nutrition manufacturer whose business model, ethics and values I greatly agree with. This product arrived by DHL within 3 days and was in perfect condition. If you want a high quality spirulina supplementwith no chemicals, fillers or binders, yet at a good price, I recommend Healthforce Nutritionals Spirulina Azteca. Keep up the good work. Have an awesome day everyone

Super tasty Spirulina

Posted by norihito on Dec 27, 2010

I've never eaten like this superior taste spirulina. I don't want to eat spirulina so often, I even craving for this spirulina. This AZTECA is more denser taste than MANNA. I prefer AZTECA to MANNA.

HealthForce Nutritionals, Spirulina Azteca, 500 g

Posted by Reviewer1064788 on Jul 09, 2010

If you jave a problem taking spirulina because of it's taste, try this one. Health Force nutritionals are definitely the ones to choose for algaes.

This spirulina is

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Nov 19, 2010

AMAZING! The powder is soooo fine, and I use this in smoothies, a bit in chocolate, and lots on my favourite snack: popcorn! I am thrilled about popcorn popped in coconut oil, with good salt and spirulina sprinkled on.

Exceptional quality

Posted by Reviewer3218879 on Jan 21, 2011

The quality and effectivenss of HealthForce products are unsurpassed by any other whole food nutritional products on the market. I use a wide array of their products and have seen it transform my health dramatically.

Great product, strong taste

Posted by Reviewer1367314 on Mar 08, 2012

I love Healthforce Nutritionals and started out with their Spirulina Manna. Wondered what the difference was between that product and their Spirulina Azteca so I tried this. This has a much nuttier, yeastier flavor, which I actually like better mixed just with water. However, I like to add my green powders to a smoothie in the morning and this is not as good for that. Great product still. Just has a strong taste.

5 stars!

Posted by Reviewer2964046 on Dec 29, 2010

This is the best spirulina I've ever used. No better quality on the market!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on May 05, 2010

Can't beat the quality.

лоша миризма , bad smell

Posted by Reviewer2480338 on Nov 22, 2012

this spirulina not special, bad smell.. Не мирише добре и не е кой знае какво. Просто завишена реклама

The best Spirulina ever!

Posted by Reviewer2192311 on Sep 25, 2010

I´ve ordered this severar times and ít is always delcious, addictive even:)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »