Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

HealthForce Nutritionals, Truly Natural Vitamin C, 17.6 oz (500 g)

Just buy pure Acerola Berry Powder or Camu Camu instead

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4645879242895850993 on Dec 05, 2014

This Is the email i got from HealthForce Support: Dec 3 1:49pm Thank you for contacting us today. There is 20% maltodextrin in the vitamin c. This means there is 1 gram of maltodextrin for every 5 grams of vitamin c. Hope this helps and have an excellent day! ------------------------------------------ So the product is just tainted Acerola berry powder with better marketing. Acerola powder is great, BUT! it is mixed with 20% Corn Maltodextrin, which is good for profit... But not your health. 1g of Maltodextrin equals 4 calories, which means there is 100 grams of sugar and 400 calories in this product. This is not mentioned at all. This is clearly a very significant detail (Which is not included) Instead it just says: "Other ingredients: Non-GMO Corn Maltodextrin as a drying medium." Now with this much "honesty" i would take the statement non-gmo on this product with a pinch of salt. After all this product is not organic. Do yourself a favor and just buy the pure Acerola Berry Powder, or Camu Camu powder for vitamin c instead. Thanks to the reviewer below (You were right)

Health insurance

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2710430 on Feb 11, 2012

I've been using Healthforce's Truly Natural Vitamin C for about 2 years straight and I've never ever been sick since which wasn't always the case before I started using it. To me it's my all year-round health insurance(part of it anyways).

Truly Natural Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1353409 on Feb 08, 2012

When taking this we stay healthy even while others around us are sick. You can just feel it working when you feel you are coming down w/ a cold and my body responds and feels stronger. The whole C complex naturally.

Slightly Energizing

Posted by Reviewer1990022 on Jan 31, 2013

I just received this a few days ago and I like it. The taste is slightly tangy but not over powering and I have the sense that this product is very complete, like my body is much more able to use all the benefits of Vitamin C with this product. I even feel a slight lift in energy when I take it. I've never experienced that from taking a Vitamin C supplement that did not contain other vitamins. It feels very pure. Also, because I'm on a Candida diet, I called to ask about the Maltidextrin content and the person I spoke with in customer service was very nice. It does have a little bit of carb content but low enough that I felt OK about buying it. I'm glad I did.

Great for Kids and adults alike!

Posted by Reviewer2404905 on Jul 27, 2010

Great tasting, mixes well; even my 6-yr-old will take it with no problem! Has been beneficial in helping her ongoing skin issues.