Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

HealthForce Nutritionals, Truly Natural Vitamin C, 17.6 oz (500 g)

Health insurance

Posted by Reviewer2710430 on Feb 11, 2012

I've been using Healthforce's Truly Natural Vitamin C for about 2 years straight and I've never ever been sick since which wasn't always the case before I started using it. To me it's my all year-round health insurance(part of it anyways).

Truly Natural Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1353409 on Feb 08, 2012

When taking this we stay healthy even while others around us are sick. You can just feel it working when you feel you are coming down w/ a cold and my body responds and feels stronger. The whole C complex naturally.

Slightly Energizing

Posted by Reviewer1990022 on Jan 31, 2013

I just received this a few days ago and I like it. The taste is slightly tangy but not over powering and I have the sense that this product is very complete, like my body is much more able to use all the benefits of Vitamin C with this product. I even feel a slight lift in energy when I take it. I've never experienced that from taking a Vitamin C supplement that did not contain other vitamins. It feels very pure. Also, because I'm on a Candida diet, I called to ask about the Maltidextrin content and the person I spoke with in customer service was very nice. It does have a little bit of carb content but low enough that I felt OK about buying it. I'm glad I did.

Great for Kids and adults alike!

Posted by Reviewer2404905 on Jul 27, 2010

Great tasting, mixes well; even my 6-yr-old will take it with no problem! Has been beneficial in helping her ongoing skin issues.

Wonderful!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1395333 on Mar 04, 2011

I love this product and thanks to iherb it is even more affordable when you buy 4-thanks so much iherb for your fantastic prices!!!!!!! I love the company Healthforce Nutritionals!!!!!!! Everyone should also try their product Greener Grasses.