HealthForce Nutritionals, Truly Natural Vitamin C, 17.6 oz (500 g)

Good Value; Nice Addition to Shakes

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 30, 2012

I purchased this product to add to a protein and greens drink I am using to replace multivitamins. I will use a teaspoon of this product along with a scoop of Sun Warrior Vanilla Warrior Food, Hawaiian Spirulina, and Yaeyama Chlorella. Taken together, the mix contains just about everything I need and has allowed me to replace pill supplements altogether. This product is a good value for the amount you get. 500g is enough to last several months when using 1 or 2 teaspoons per day. As with the rest of HealthForce Nutritionals products, I trust this product is of the highest quality. While it would be nice if this product contained Camu-Camu and other sources of Vitamin C, I can't complain too much. Acerola is a known not only as one of the highest sources of vitamin C available, but also a good source of antioxidants and a complimentary aid for a range of health conditions. I will have to wait to see how my body responds to this product compared to synthetic vitamin-C, but it seems like a much better choice and a good addition to my daily shake.

Health insurance

Posted by Reviewer2710430 on Feb 11, 2012

I've been using Healthforce's Truly Natural Vitamin C for about 2 years straight and I've never ever been sick since which wasn't always the case before I started using it. To me it's my all year-round health insurance(part of it anyways).

Truly Natural Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1353409 on Feb 08, 2012

When taking this we stay healthy even while others around us are sick. You can just feel it working when you feel you are coming down w/ a cold and my body responds and feels stronger. The whole C complex naturally.

Slightly Energizing

Posted by Reviewer1990022 on Jan 31, 2013

I just received this a few days ago and I like it. The taste is slightly tangy but not over powering and I have the sense that this product is very complete, like my body is much more able to use all the benefits of Vitamin C with this product. I even feel a slight lift in energy when I take it. I've never experienced that from taking a Vitamin C supplement that did not contain other vitamins. It feels very pure. Also, because I'm on a Candida diet, I called to ask about the Maltidextrin content and the person I spoke with in customer service was very nice. It does have a little bit of carb content but low enough that I felt OK about buying it. I'm glad I did.

Great for Kids and adults alike!

Posted by Reviewer2404905 on Jul 27, 2010

Great tasting, mixes well; even my 6-yr-old will take it with no problem! Has been beneficial in helping her ongoing skin issues.