Great for Kids and adults alike!

Posted by Reviewer2404905 on Jul 27, 2010

Great tasting, mixes well; even my 6-yr-old will take it with no problem! Has been beneficial in helping her ongoing skin issues.

Wonderful!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1395333 on Mar 04, 2011

I love this product and thanks to iherb it is even more affordable when you buy 4-thanks so much iherb for your fantastic prices!!!!!!! I love the company Healthforce Nutritionals!!!!!!! Everyone should also try their product Greener Grasses.

Natural vitamin C for your body!

Posted by LivingNatural on Jun 29, 2012

I found out the harmfulnesses of synthetic vitamins (except vitamin D). I started to use freeze dried vitamin C powder instead of synthetic L-ascorbic acid. This is the one of two natural C vitamin powders I use almost everyday! I feel much better, more energetic and haven't been sick for a long long time! Taste is good and crisp. It mixes up with water reasonably.

no noticeable effects

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Nov 05, 2010

I have taken tablespoons of this stuff and never "hit tolerance,", i.e. had to poop from it the way any other vitamin c has done. Either the acerola cherry has a totally different effect from synthetic vitamin c, or this stuff just doesn't do it for me. I don't notice ANY effects, so that makes it hard to want to spend the money to buy it. Could be doing great things, but nothing I am aware of.

great vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer2911460 on Nov 24, 2010

doesn't hurt my stomach like other vitamin c.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1299053 on Oct 19, 2011

This is fantastic, very good quality wholefood supplement, feels effective and tastes nice, mixes well with xylitol and lemon extract to make an amazing lemonade which I drink at the gym, would highly recommend this.

high dose of vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2454702 on Mar 23, 2012

no sugar, not gross after taste, made from real food, works the best

My new favorite C

Posted by JoelPeers on May 10, 2016

This brand creates quality supplements. After trying plenty of forms of vitamin C, this is the one I'm sticking with. It seems pricey but you get a lot of product for your money.

all natural

Posted by Reviewer2768586 on Jan 24, 2012

.. but it doesn't actually have very much C in it! Take a heaping tsp. and you get about 500 mg. I like it, but wish it had more C in it.

Healthforce Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Dec 04, 2009

I love this product line in general and the vitamin c is good for being truly natural. Will continue to purchase. I do wish however that this line of products sported a less expensive price tag!