The best!

Posted by Reviewer2373056 on Jul 15, 2012

Very good product. Big bottle!

Natural vitamin C for your body!

Posted by LivingNatural on Jun 29, 2012

I found out the harmfulnesses of synthetic vitamins (except vitamin D). I started to use freeze dried vitamin C powder instead of synthetic L-ascorbic acid. This is the one of two natural C vitamin powders I use almost everyday! I feel much better, more energetic and haven't been sick for a long long time! Taste is good and crisp. It mixes up with water reasonably.

Best Vitamin C

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012

Best vitamin C I've ever had. Taste better than those tablets and powder form allows you to use it different ways. Great product.

high dose of vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2454702 on Mar 23, 2012

no sugar, not gross after taste, made from real food, works the best

This product is not organic

Posted by Reviewer3185417 on Mar 15, 2012

Great product except it doesn't say anywhere on the product that it is organic - only "truly natural" which is a bunch of marketing BS. I just assumed it was organic when I bought it since it was a healthforce product...should have looked closer (cherries are HEAVILY sprayed). Sheridan, please make this product organic and add camu camu! I love your other products.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2904578 on Feb 24, 2012

Amazing products! The only thing is to be careful when mixing it in water alone. I usually add it to my green powder and mix everything together.

Health insurance

Posted by Reviewer2710430 on Feb 11, 2012

I've been using Healthforce's Truly Natural Vitamin C for about 2 years straight and I've never ever been sick since which wasn't always the case before I started using it. To me it's my all year-round health insurance(part of it anyways).

Truly Natural Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1353409 on Feb 08, 2012

When taking this we stay healthy even while others around us are sick. You can just feel it working when you feel you are coming down w/ a cold and my body responds and feels stronger. The whole C complex naturally.

not too acidic

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Feb 01, 2012

I like this powder to mix in my breakfast drink of vegan proteins, fish oil, and fruit. I noticed it is much less acidic tasting than madre labs c powder and less stomach upset. I will stick with this c for future powder choices. All the healthforce products have impressed me thus far.

all natural

Posted by Reviewer2768586 on Jan 24, 2012

.. but it doesn't actually have very much C in it! Take a heaping tsp. and you get about 500 mg. I like it, but wish it had more C in it.