I LOVE It!

Posted by Reviewer3061135 on Jan 13, 2012

I add this to water and it actually makes the water taste great. There is no bitter taste, it is sweet and refreshing.

The best format for Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2551301 on Jan 07, 2012

Instead of purifying Vitamin C into a chemical, HealthForce simply provides it in its natural form. Instead of a quarter of a teaspoon, you need a heaping teaspoon. There's a reason for all that. There are a lot of chemicals in nature that are closely related to Vitamin C, such as bioflavonoids, that occur alongside it. These are just as good for you as the pure vitamin, so personally, I like the natural form better than the purified chemical. The bottom line is that I haven't had any colds or the flu since I've been using this product (knock on wood). It may very well work for you, too! Buy the big jar so you won't run out too soon!

Great form of Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jan 04, 2012

This company and product are great. Totally natural form of Vit. C means super absorbability. Love this company and their products!

Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2515142 on Jan 03, 2012

We find that this particular Vitamin C is the best to take. It can be mixed in water or juice and is truly natural - a good price as well.

The perfect Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2039168 on Dec 14, 2011

Thx iHerb for sending to Europe The Netherlands! Good price - Good Quality - Quick Sending A happy customer! The Netherlands

Better overall health, good for crohn's

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 15, 2011

I have multiple illnesses and I feel straight away if something helps with a specific symptom or overall health. I can feel all the benefits of vitamin C in its natural form with this vitamin C supplement and it is not corrosive. I have Crohn's disease and this vitamin C does not irritate my bowels or aggravate the disease.

very sour

Posted by Reviewer2832745 on Nov 08, 2011

found it hard to drink

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1299053 on Oct 19, 2011

This is fantastic, very good quality wholefood supplement, feels effective and tastes nice, mixes well with xylitol and lemon extract to make an amazing lemonade which I drink at the gym, would highly recommend this.

Nutritionals

Posted by Reviewer1359572 on Oct 16, 2011

VERY GOOD

The best Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2651697 on Oct 14, 2011

Works well for my husband and myself. I like that it's not too tart and taste really good