Very good

Posted by Reviewer3343237 on Sep 30, 2011

Very good natural source of Vitamin C, I believe. Tastes good, too.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2114565 on Oct 02, 2011

Great Product!

The best Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2651697 on Oct 14, 2011

Works well for my husband and myself. I like that it's not too tart and taste really good

The perfect Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2039168 on Dec 14, 2011

Thx iHerb for sending to Europe The Netherlands! Good price - Good Quality - Quick Sending A happy customer! The Netherlands

Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2515142 on Jan 03, 2012

We find that this particular Vitamin C is the best to take. It can be mixed in water or juice and is truly natural - a good price as well.

Great form of Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jan 04, 2012

This company and product are great. Totally natural form of Vit. C means super absorbability. Love this company and their products!

The best format for Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2551301 on Jan 07, 2012

Instead of purifying Vitamin C into a chemical, HealthForce simply provides it in its natural form. Instead of a quarter of a teaspoon, you need a heaping teaspoon. There's a reason for all that. There are a lot of chemicals in nature that are closely related to Vitamin C, such as bioflavonoids, that occur alongside it. These are just as good for you as the pure vitamin, so personally, I like the natural form better than the purified chemical. The bottom line is that I haven't had any colds or the flu since I've been using this product (knock on wood). It may very well work for you, too! Buy the big jar so you won't run out too soon!

I LOVE It!

Posted by Reviewer3061135 on Jan 13, 2012

I add this to water and it actually makes the water taste great. There is no bitter taste, it is sweet and refreshing.

Best Vitamin C

Posted by cmassaad on Jun 25, 2012

Best vitamin C I've ever had. Taste better than those tablets and powder form allows you to use it different ways. Great product.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2904578 on Feb 24, 2012

Amazing products! The only thing is to be careful when mixing it in water alone. I usually add it to my green powder and mix everything together.