HealthForce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Green, Version 5.2, 17.65 oz (500 g)

The Standard for Green's Products.

Posted by nmbenzo From Korea, Republic of on May 18, 2012

I decided to purchase Vitamineral Green (VMG) after reading a fair amount of reviews across the Internet. Almost every review unanimously praised VMG as an excellent blend of greens for the hardcore greens enthusiast; boy were they right. This blend of greens has everything you would expect a quality green blend to have: land greens, ocean greens, algae's, and probiotics. I also respect the fact that everything in this product is manufactured using an even more stringent process than that of most organic products, which Dr. Jameth calls "tru-ganic." As for it's effects, they were subtle but noticeable. Before purchasing this product, I was and currently still am, taking copious amounts of chlorella and spirulina (which this product contains) in the amounts of 8-9grams/day and 15/20grams/day, respectively. I'd been at this dose for about six months and had experienced tremendous benefits (healthier looking skin, faster hair and nail growth, energy, stamina, digestion, mood - quality greens really do a body well). I bought the VMG to diversify my greens intake and this product has further improved my already well-run digestive system. There are so many live enzymes and prebiotics in this blend that it really helps to alkalize and smooth out an improperly functioning digestive system. It also works great for combating a hangover as it supplies the body with an intense amount of macro and micro-nutrients. I take about six-seven teaspoons per day and combine them throughout the day with my chlorella and spirulina intake. I really enjoy the smell as well, it almost smells sweet to my highly alkalized body. I drink all three of the aforementioned greens together with nothing but pure water all day long, which provides a psychological benefit as I know I'm always injecting great nutrition into my body from dusk until dawn. Anyone looking to start taking their health to the next level, should definitely consider adding the VMG into their current diet and exercise p

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 From California on Aug 07, 2010

My ND recommended this while I am detoxing from high lead exposure. It has a great taste on it's own, but I like to add it to fresh carrot juice with a little fresh ginger. Zing!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2823540 From California on Jul 23, 2010

Good stuff, I mix this with Elixir of the lake, and some chia seeds in water. Taste like crap, but I feel amazing and energized after drinking this concoction. this is a copy and paste, but still an amazing product. --> onward to the next copy and paste, I mean review.

Best Food Ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2333607 From Nevada on Dec 23, 2010

I love this food. It gave me my health back. After years of not knowing what was wrong with me and Dr's not being able to figure it out Vitamineral Green did the trick. I have my energy back and I feel great!!! Iherb has the best price and fast shipping.If I were you I would order it now.

My MAIN Food 'supplement'

Posted by Jasmine44 From New York on Jun 05, 2010

Although Healthforce Nutritionals does not consider Vitamineral Green as a supplement, but a food, I start each day with a healthy scoop (along with their Maca Force & Earth. This is my mainstay, & I have used it (Vitamineral Green) to supplement my diet for several years now. It generally gives me a boost & although I eat mostly organic (no red meat either) I feel great with Vitamineral green as the basis & start of each day! Pure Food!!!