HealthForce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Green, Version 5.2, 10.6 oz (300 g)

I love this product and will re-order for certain.

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Mar 17, 2011

This is the smoothest 'green' juice I have ever used. It is full of good stuff we all need every day to keep ourselves healthy: super greens, antioxidants, digestive enzymes and probiotics.

Can really feel this

Posted by 5572461307699020617 on Oct 11, 2013

I have tried so many brands of Greens drinks. I can honestly say that I can really feel the difference with this one. If you are looking for a sweet tasting greens drink, this is not for you (or simply add juice or mix into smoothie). But I love how pure this one is. It tastes fine on its own (very green and earthy tasting, which I don't mind at all) and it tastes even better with a squeeze of lemon. Try this on an empty stomach - and after a few minutes/half an hour, check in with yourself and you'll realize that you are feeling great!! That has been my experience, at least.

My body thanks you

Posted by Reviewer1147896 on Dec 12, 2011

Have a tendency for fast food at times especailly when I have to travel a lot and have a relatively intense period, back to balance I felt drawn to this product and am trying it for several days now. the body reaction was intense and not very pleasant in the first days but now (in a week) I can't start my day without it and feel great, unlike many other green powders I am able to drink it without being deterred by the taste so that's a huge plus because otherwise I simply stop taking the products and here I can commit to adding it to my diet.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I've been taking this product for about 3 weeks now, and I think it is doing its job. I was taking the midori greens powder by Madre Labs before which sometimes caused gas. But Vitamineral Green does not seem to cause gas, and I think it gives me subtle energy while helping elimination. I would buy this again.

the very best

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 06, 2015

I have been taking Vitamineral Greens powder off & on over 5 years, All I can vouch for that's it's excellent pur high quality green powders with no cheap fillers, plus no celery or bellpeppers, i started off slowly 1/2 teaspoon to full t.spoon into my my smoothie each morning, it doesn't overwhelm my other ingredients, I'm over 50 & everyone complements me on my skin, how flawless & smooth it is,plus it regulates my bowels so it good in everyway,plus I'm full for 5 hours, so a piece of pineappple, half avocado, mime or lemon, 1 spoon of HealthForce Nutritionals, Non-GMO Lecithin Powder, to make it creamy & 1 spoon of coconut oil, a handful of spinach,1 spoon chia seeds, & I'm all set for most of my day, very tasty & filling!