Impossible to drink

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Sep 03, 2014

The taste is so bad that I had to mix it with Chlorella Manna in order to be able to finish the bottle. A Note to Canadian Customers: if you choose DHL EXPRESS International shipping option, you will have to pay $14 to DHL for paying your taxes for you. Something that iherb never mentions on their website.

Healing power became a force to illness

Posted by 5716636964595812252 on Oct 23, 2016

Years ago I stopped using the products of Halthforce because I did not feel good, now I hear that founder Dr. Jameth Sheridan died from kidney cancer, and its products contain heavy metals that cause cancer, I wonder why no one is looking at the issue, there are a lot of people who consume the products regularly

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer3259873 on May 01, 2010

All that green energy. Feels like it's doing wonderful things.

sooo good for you

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on Jun 21, 2011

once you get used to the taste, it's all good. I feel more alive, and, ehrm, regular...

Very good Green Food

Posted by Reviewer3057737 on Jan 01, 2012

I like this product a lot, makes you regular and works better than Garden of Life "Super Green". I do like to alternate Greens.

Great product

Posted by 5361245887549870591 on Jun 07, 2014

I have only been using this for a few days but so far I like it. I put it in my green smoothies mostly but I have taken it with water. I don't know why but to me it tastes like zucchini bread. Regardless I hope with continued use I see all of the great benefits others describe.

All in one green

Posted by KuusenAlla on Jul 22, 2012

Very good for smoothies!

Great greens! Energy!

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 20, 2015

I have been using this for approximately 1 month. I notice an immediate energy increase after taking it and so will continue to. I have had no ill effects at this stage and as I suffer from a malabsorption problem, I have been happy with that.

Feels refreshing, invigorating and healthy

Posted by ElisaLag on Mar 23, 2010

Invigorating as breakfast...it really wakes me up in the morning...the taste is acceptable.

amazing product

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Be galo geras ir kokybiškas produktas. Tik brangokas, bet aš naudojau jį visais atvejais, padeda peršąlus, apsinuodijus, nevirškinat, prie visokių negerumų, bei tiesiog organizmo ir imuniteto stiprinimui, pilnas visokio gėrio ir probiotikų. Just amazing stuff. A little bit expencive, but I'm using it when we get cold, or with stomach flu or something else.. or just for imunity and energy.. It's full of all good stuff and probiotics.