very good

Posted by Reviewer3310272 on Dec 27, 2011

I did some research online before buying this and it works, it perks me up if I feel like im getting a cold and gives me energy when I'm feeling fine

My body thanks you

Posted by Reviewer1147896 on Dec 12, 2011

Have a tendency for fast food at times especailly when I have to travel a lot and have a relatively intense period, back to balance I felt drawn to this product and am trying it for several days now. the body reaction was intense and not very pleasant in the first days but now (in a week) I can't start my day without it and feel great, unlike many other green powders I am able to drink it without being deterred by the taste so that's a huge plus because otherwise I simply stop taking the products and here I can commit to adding it to my diet.

Seem to do the trick

Posted by Reviewer2411593 on Aug 14, 2011

These were recommended by a few people I know. I add them to smoothies, and they seem to help clear my head.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Aug 03, 2011

I love Healthforce products. I can drink this green powder easily by mixing it in water. The taste is just nice and not very strong. You can also mix them with almond milk together with fruits of life and soy lecithin. It taste very delicious.

sooo good for you

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on Jun 21, 2011

once you get used to the taste, it's all good. I feel more alive, and, ehrm, regular...

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3269119 on May 05, 2011

I'm still testing it, but right now I can say that gives me a lot of energy, but is not a stimulant like caffeine energy, is more like a vital energy. I recommend and also want to buy the other products of HealthForce. A good glass presentation. Worth to buy it and test it. And btw, Iherb service is excellent.

the centerpiece of my nutritional regimine

Posted by Reviewer1282396 on Apr 15, 2011

I prefer to buy the 500g, but it was out of stock at that time so I bought this. There is not a large price/gram disparity between this and the 500g sizes as far as I remember. This is my #1 nutritional staple.

I love this product and will re-order for certain.

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Mar 17, 2011

This is the smoothest 'green' juice I have ever used. It is full of good stuff we all need every day to keep ourselves healthy: super greens, antioxidants, digestive enzymes and probiotics.

Supergreen

Posted by Reviewer1947675 on Mar 17, 2011

Super greens that doesn't taste so awful. I like!

Love this product

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 14, 2011

I love this product. I use it in my water bottle when I go to the gym and exercise. It feels very alkaline and as exercising produce acidity in the body I feel that this helps me. The taste is very neutral, I put about 1 tsp in a 750ml bottle and that seems about right. Easy to drink, easier than water actually.