HealthForce Nutritionals, ZeoForce, Detoxification, 14 oz (400 g)

Reviews 1-star

Aplastic anemia

Posted by Reviewer1511999 on Oct 16, 2013

Nowhere is pointed out a warning that detox with this kind of detox, can cause aplastic anemia (life threatening anemia, severest form) when stored poisons starts being drawn out. Very serious. I have gotten aplastic anemia since I started with this product. I will for sure follow up here. A warning should be in place amongst product's info...

I am not sure what the hype is all about.

Posted by Reviewer3205016 on Oct 07, 2012

the taste is pleasant enough - I tried this together with intestinal movement formula - have noticed nothing worthwhile to report on.

zeolite powder review

Posted by Reviewer3338768 on Jul 23, 2010

I took the zeolite, 1 teaspoon and after a day or two my kidneys began to feel stuffed and back ache. I read that any green zeolite is commercial grade, so I think I will try a liquid zeolite.