July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

HealthForce Nutritionals, ZeoForce, Detoxification, 14 oz (400 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Some days good some not as good

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Aug 21, 2010

After doing a fair amount of research on zeolite I found this product and decided I would start with it. The first week I felt amazingly well. Then it seems the good results have tapered off. I'm using the maximum amount suggested and will stick with the regimen until I've completed the bottle. Overall I can discern a difference in my level of energy and ability to sleep. The one negative is it has caused constipation requirring herbal laxatives. After completing the bottle I will update my review if there is more improvement.

works like its supposed to

Posted by Reviewer1126077 on Dec 16, 2012

I recommend to start easy, got detoxheadache after 3days, slowed it down by only drinking the top water and refill over the day til it was empty that helped. Great product, taste like a volcano ^.^

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1299053 on Oct 19, 2011

Much cheaper than liquid zeolites, found myself craving it, maybe I really needed it, very smooth texture, silky feeling, dissolves well in water, easy to take, great detox product for the world we live in, very happy to have this on hand.

detox

Posted by 5383040937314234213 on Jul 22, 2013

Haven't started using this yet, as i'm saving it for when i begin getting my amalgams out

seems effective

Posted by Reviewer2085580 on Aug 03, 2010

I am using this product on my goat that has mastitis. It seems to be working though not as effectively as the zeolite liquid drops.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »