New To iHerb?

HealthForce Nutritionals, ZeoForce, Detoxification, 14 oz (400 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Some days good some not as good

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Aug 21, 2010

After doing a fair amount of research on zeolite I found this product and decided I would start with it. The first week I felt amazingly well. Then it seems the good results have tapered off. I'm using the maximum amount suggested and will stick with the regimen until I've completed the bottle. Overall I can discern a difference in my level of energy and ability to sleep. The one negative is it has caused constipation requirring herbal laxatives. After completing the bottle I will update my review if there is more improvement.

works like its supposed to

Posted by Reviewer1126077 on Dec 16, 2012

I recommend to start easy, got detoxheadache after 3days, slowed it down by only drinking the top water and refill over the day til it was empty that helped. Great product, taste like a volcano ^.^

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1299053 on Oct 19, 2011

Much cheaper than liquid zeolites, found myself craving it, maybe I really needed it, very smooth texture, silky feeling, dissolves well in water, easy to take, great detox product for the world we live in, very happy to have this on hand.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2441306 on Oct 12, 2011

I'm not entirely sure what this product is doing as for my health, but I do find when I take it daily(I mix this product into a large glass of water along with a scoop of green drink mix) my bodies elimination process is working properly.

the jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Jan 03, 2011

interesting product...I bought this as I didn't want to continue with the high price liquids... Difficult to measure the cleanse effect, though I believe my eyes look brighter after taking it... With more time I will be able to ascertain whether it is of definite benefit.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »