Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

HealthForce Nutritionals, ZeoForce, Detoxification, 14 oz (400 g)

Excellent Detox

12 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3112194 on Mar 07, 2011

This product is excellent as a heavy metal detox! you can really feel it working. It does leave you feeling a bit drained so stock up on minerals & nutrician following the detox. Together with bentonite, zeolite provides a convenient & effective way to detox any harmful substances that we may accumulate.

I hope it is working!

12 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1575024 on Feb 15, 2012

We live in Japan and are using this daily to help us to stay healthy. I have read up about zeolite's ability to bind heavy metals and elements such as cesium in remediation projects. I don't know if it is working in my body, but I sure hope so!

It works.

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3008431 on Dec 30, 2010

It really works. After 1 month of using Zeolite my chronic prostatitis is gone.

Very very good

21 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1955311 on Jul 24, 2010

I bought this after a lot of dithering following glowing reviews from other people here, and also found an almost immediate positive effect on my digestive system, clearly linked to the Zeoforce. I tried another brand a few years back which had nothing like its effect. Slightly more rounded picture: I quite often mix the zeoforce with humic or fulvic acid. I'm supplementing with zinc at the opposite end of the day to this product, and am also taking a really state of the art probiotic (it includes all the byproducts that you'd get from kefir in raw milk). Collectively, these things have sorted me out in the space of a fortnight.

Super!

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3195489 on Feb 22, 2012

Taste is like eating cement. I take this internally mixed with water at evening and let it be effective over night. My stomach is working better in those mornings after I have taken it. I guess it has also cleaned some toxics away since generally I have been much more energetic after taking this couple of weeks. How ever, I would not recommend very long cure with it, since it also takes some good minerals from the body away. Internally just few weeks to detoxify.