HealthForce Nutritionals, ZeoForce, Detoxification, 14 oz (400 g)

Excellent Detox

Posted by Reviewer3112194 From Great Britain on Mar 07, 2011

This product is excellent as a heavy metal detox! you can really feel it working. It does leave you feeling a bit drained so stock up on minerals & nutrician following the detox. Together with bentonite, zeolite provides a convenient & effective way to detox any harmful substances that we may accumulate.

I hope it is working!

Posted by Reviewer1575024 From Japan on Feb 15, 2012

We live in Japan and are using this daily to help us to stay healthy. I have read up about zeolite's ability to bind heavy metals and elements such as cesium in remediation projects. I don't know if it is working in my body, but I sure hope so!

Very very good

Posted by Reviewer1955311 From Great Britain on Jul 24, 2010

I bought this after a lot of dithering following glowing reviews from other people here, and also found an almost immediate positive effect on my digestive system, clearly linked to the Zeoforce. I tried another brand a few years back which had nothing like its effect. Slightly more rounded picture: I quite often mix the zeoforce with humic or fulvic acid. I'm supplementing with zinc at the opposite end of the day to this product, and am also taking a really state of the art probiotic (it includes all the byproducts that you'd get from kefir in raw milk). Collectively, these things have sorted me out in the space of a fortnight.

zeolites

Posted by Reviewer2773385 From California on Nov 15, 2009

Hello, I just ordered two zeolite bottles, and I'm very happy with it. I'm pleased that there is a zeolite option that has so much of the clay, for such a great price. the tinctures are waaay too expensive!! thanks for the speedy delivery too:)

The Supreme Detox

Posted by Reviewer2961203 From California on Mar 17, 2010

You can feel the detox with ZeoForce...just a that great feeling of being cleaned out!