Detox aid

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2011

Concerned about radiation and decided to start using this. Supposed to be good for removing radiation and heavy metals.

Effective apparently

Posted by Reviewer2110483 on Feb 12, 2015

I did a Hair Mineral Analysis test which revealed high levels of mercury and a few other interesting findings. With a healing protocol including this product I was able to mobilize and remove most of that mercury based on my follow up test. No small feat. I also mix it straight with honey for an incredible face mask. Great stuff, highly recommend.

Zeoforce

Posted by wendybrown on Sep 03, 2010

I really like this brand. It does help to give a good b.m., but not overwhelming on the body either.

Detox...

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 09, 2012

I've been taking a tbsp. several times a day in juice for a great cellular detox. I'm loving it.

Love it!!

Posted by 4757245781004529734 on Aug 05, 2013

Using it as detox drink, in bath, foot bath and as facial mask. Love it. I feel the difference from not using it.

the jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Jan 03, 2011

interesting product...I bought this as I didn't want to continue with the high price liquids... Difficult to measure the cleanse effect, though I believe my eyes look brighter after taking it... With more time I will be able to ascertain whether it is of definite benefit.

seems effective

Posted by Reviewer2085580 on Aug 03, 2010

I am using this product on my goat that has mastitis. It seems to be working though not as effectively as the zeolite liquid drops.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2441306 on Oct 12, 2011

I'm not entirely sure what this product is doing as for my health, but I do find when I take it daily(I mix this product into a large glass of water along with a scoop of green drink mix) my bodies elimination process is working properly.

Question mark

Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 13, 2011

HealthForce has a good reputation. With this product, it is said that its absorbtion surface is improved. Unfortunately, I cannot say I noticed any significant positive effects. It feels neutral to the body. I can compare to another zeolite I took previously, where I felt some rush in the body immediately after the dose. I will not order again so soon, maybe try other zeolites. PS: it helps if the origin of the zeolite would be written on the bottle.

I recomend for every one

Posted by 4842729337367058979 on Dec 31, 2013

Good product and it works! I am not sure weather it is as good as NCD (liquid zeolite)? Need to do havy metal test and check in long term, but in mean time, this is good product for the best price.