Reviews 1-star

Aplastic anemia

Posted by Reviewer1511999 on Oct 16, 2013

Nowhere is pointed out a warning that detox with this kind of detox, can cause aplastic anemia (life threatening anemia, severest form) when stored poisons starts being drawn out. Very serious. I have gotten aplastic anemia since I started with this product. I will for sure follow up here. A warning should be in place amongst product's info...

Lead and aluminium content and warning not included

Posted by 5578561642755857650 on Oct 30, 2015

Naturalnews.com just wrote a warning about zeolite-products after tests: "Zeolites may add 270mg of LEAD to your body every year" As there is no mention or any information about this in the product, I will have to give one star.

I am not sure what the hype is all about.

Posted by Reviewer3205016 on Oct 07, 2012

the taste is pleasant enough - I tried this together with intestinal movement formula - have noticed nothing worthwhile to report on.

zeolite powder review

Posted by Reviewer3338768 on Jul 23, 2010

I took the zeolite, 1 teaspoon and after a day or two my kidneys began to feel stuffed and back ache. I read that any green zeolite is commercial grade, so I think I will try a liquid zeolite.

changed formula doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer3100355 on Feb 02, 2016

I used to love this stuff. It worked really well, but they changed the formula and now it is not only grainy, it no longer produces the desired results... and they raised the price quite alot. I was willing to pay the $30 before even though it was alot because it was good stuff. I am so disappointed to no longer find this product useful. Edit: I have found that it is still useful in the bath. I believe I still derive benefit, though not the same as when I would drink it, from using product to take warm baths in. I believe it to be an especially good treatment for my scalp and hair. I duck my head under the water when bathing.