HealthForce Nutritionals, ZeoForce, Detoxification, 14 oz (400 g)

EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer1432387 From Virginia on Aug 30, 2010

This ZeoForce started clearing out my bloodstream right away and within a few days my liver started clearing house and dumped a huge load of chemicals into my bloodstream. I felt toxic and sick from such a load of chemicals, so I took more ZeoForce and it cleared all of it out of my system. I have continued to take the ZeoForce daily and can feel that I am detoxing and my liver started releasing stored up fat within two weeks on ZeoForce. I can see it when I have a bowel movement. I have had blocked pathways and chemical sensitivity for 25 years from working at a job dealing with chemicals daily, so I had a lot of stored toxins and was very sick. Now for the first time my sense of smell is down and I am less sensitive. Detoxing such huge amounts of toxins has made me feel bad at times, but I know it is just part of the process and I will feel better after all the poisons are out. Taking ZeoForce has made detoxing so much easier and helps take the poisons rapidly out of my bloodstream so I am less distressed then with some other method that would allow me to reabsorb the toxins because my pathways are blocked. I believe that ZeoForce will detox my body completely and open up my pathways and allow my liver and cells to repair themselves. I believe that ZeoForce was my only option with my pathways blocked since I could not even tolerate supplements without feeling toxic because I could not hold anything more. In today's toxic world I believe that anyone would benefit from taking ZeoForce, not just someone with extreme problems like mine.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2845263 From Armed Forces Pacific on Sep 07, 2011

My chihuahua was sick with an auto-immune disease (diagnosis we were given) and not eating for months and we were making weekly trips to the vet to for IV's, antibiotics and steroids. Nothing help until i gave him two days of Zeoforce. He is now eating playing and went back from 4 to his normal 6 lbs. My husband and I are also using and having excellent results.

Best deal for your money

Posted by Reviewer2885394 From Illinois on Nov 05, 2010

I really didnt care for the taste at beginning but it gets yucky after a while so I just mix with orange juice and drink a cup or two after a meal. it sure help with bowl movement and also works good for acne. you can actually feel it working. 5 stars all the way!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2597985 From South Carolina on Apr 18, 2010

Finally something that really works, heals, cleanses. This is correcting alot of problems.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer3008431 From Latvia on Dec 30, 2010

It really works. After 1 month of using Zeolite my chronic prostatitis is gone.