Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

HealthForce Nutritionals, ZeoForce, Detoxification, 14 oz (400 g)

Reviews 2-star

Question mark

Posted by Reviewer2928484 on Apr 13, 2011

HealthForce has a good reputation. With this product, it is said that its absorbtion surface is improved. Unfortunately, I cannot say I noticed any significant positive effects. It feels neutral to the body. I can compare to another zeolite I took previously, where I felt some rush in the body immediately after the dose. I will not order again so soon, maybe try other zeolites. PS: it helps if the origin of the zeolite would be written on the bottle.

Hurt my stomach

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Jan 31, 2011

Bought after reading a lot about detoxing your body in this way. I have a very alkaline stomach and I think this made it worse. I got terrible stomach pain for a day or two. And I can relate to the other reviewers feeling of being "stuffed". I tried to get through it, thinking maybe it meant it was really helping but it was too painful so I gave up. I'm giving it 2 stars though cause I'll still use it as a face mask to detox my skin so it wasn't a complete waste of money for me.

Lacks punch

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Aug 31, 2014

Perhaps I expected too much from this. Really good premium Maca Root in any form will give a blast of energy. You'll notice it start away. However, while this is quite attractive by the label description, the effect I felt was almost negligible. Hopefully, your experience may be better.

Can't say for sure

Posted by 5417133038747700466 on Oct 08, 2014

I have read all the good reviews about this. I don't know if it does anything. I have used it for three days, and the first day it seemed like my complexion was better. I would be cautious however of using it often as it might deplete the body of precious minerals.