Detoxifying secret!

Posted by tuomas on Aug 30, 2011

The very best detoxifier! Takes away heavy metals, sugar, etc!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1291316 on Dec 05, 2013

Taste: Extremely neutral mineral/rock. Texture: Extremely fine powder, easy to dilute in liquid. Benefits: I take this internally daily. It helps counter the environmental poisons you come into contact with. You then excrete it out. It's pretty simple. I call BS on the person who said they got aplastic anemia from taking this. If you experience detox symptoms, which I never have from this personally, ensure you up your water, take liver rescue if needed and move the body.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1812104 on Sep 27, 2013

Definitely recommended for detox. It does not release toxins into the blood streams and effects can be felt after a day or two. Will buy again.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1299053 on Oct 19, 2011

Much cheaper than liquid zeolites, found myself craving it, maybe I really needed it, very smooth texture, silky feeling, dissolves well in water, easy to take, great detox product for the world we live in, very happy to have this on hand.

The Ultimate Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2622188 on Nov 02, 2011

Gits'r Done... A really easy to use, and quite drinkable powder mix. I really feel the effects of continued usage, a noticeable cleansed feeling throughout. Leaves you feeling good.

Husband swears by it!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

My husband, Mr. Supplements, swears by this one! He says it's the best thing going. I have not tried it. Hard to keep up with this stuff. But he swears by it. Must be good. (smile)

This Product Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2678885 on Aug 03, 2010

I am using this product to help clear an infection from my body/hand. It is working well, and slowly but surely things are getting better.

Lead and aluminium content and warning not included

Posted by 5578561642755857650 on Oct 30, 2015

Naturalnews.com just wrote a warning about zeolite-products after tests: "Zeolites may add 270mg of LEAD to your body every year" As there is no mention or any information about this in the product, I will have to give one star.

Zeoforce

Posted by wendybrown on Sep 03, 2010

I really like this brand. It does help to give a good b.m., but not overwhelming on the body either.

Detox aid

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2011

Concerned about radiation and decided to start using this. Supposed to be good for removing radiation and heavy metals.