Very good protein powder!

Posted by BobbyKoy on Nov 28, 2012

Very good protein powder. Tastes good vanilla and I do not think this has any false taste. I like this powder very well. But it's a bit difficult to mix it into a glass, but if you have a shaker then it mix really well!

Nice!

Posted by healthifulbalance on Apr 04, 2012

I went through this protein powder so quickly because I loved it! It's great in smoothies, yogurt, with baking and on it's own with water or milk.

Legal to Norway

Posted by audmarlen on Oct 19, 2012

SO GOOD! Use it every day in my coffee, together with stevia. Also with cereal and milk. The other flavors of this protein powder is just as delicious!

I will never ever buy any other brand again!!! These have the best nutritional value for my diet and taste the best!!!

Posted by 5190463171108206175 on Apr 24, 2012

I will never ever buy another brand of protein shake! These are the best!

One of the best

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Feb 24, 2014

This protein powder has beautiful taste and smell. I don't drink it because it has a bit weird aftertaste. But i use it in baking and breakfast. I mix it with yougurt and some chia seeds. I also use it to make some pancakes. Very good!!!!! I recommend it for every vegeterian who wants to add extra protein to their breakfast og snack. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Good, but not for IBS-tummies

Posted by 4750540379051366007 on May 24, 2016

Tastes good, but this really upset my IBS-tummy. It contain som fructooligosaccarides that are high FODMAP.

keeps me full

Posted by 5719387240387465790 on Jun 25, 2016

A delicious satisfying protein powder that keeps you full . Great in smoothies with lots of frozen fruits and either spinach or kale and almond milk. A meal in itself

you will regret if you don't try it

Posted by 5196260987559294061 on Aug 18, 2016

this is really yummy i can't believe this is protein powder it like vanilla ice cream and its creamy i never like vanilla protein but this omg

Best flavor so far!

Posted by Reviewer2855078 on Aug 21, 2014

I've tried a few from the range and this one is actually delicious, as in I enjoy drinking it!

great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2633841 on Mar 10, 2012

this protein powder is the best I've ever tasted. it doesn't have that artificial taste to it and it really tasted vanilla!