Very good protein powder!

Posted by BobbyKoy on Nov 28, 2012

Very good protein powder. Tastes good vanilla and I do not think this has any false taste. I like this powder very well. But it's a bit difficult to mix it into a glass, but if you have a shaker then it mix really well!

Nice!

Posted by healthifulbalance on Apr 04, 2012

I went through this protein powder so quickly because I loved it! It's great in smoothies, yogurt, with baking and on it's own with water or milk.

Legal to Norway

Posted by audmarlen on Oct 19, 2012

SO GOOD! Use it every day in my coffee, together with stevia. Also with cereal and milk. The other flavors of this protein powder is just as delicious!

I will never ever buy any other brand again!!! These have the best nutritional value for my diet and taste the best!!!

Posted by 5190463171108206175 on Apr 24, 2012

I will never ever buy another brand of protein shake! These are the best!

One of the best

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Feb 24, 2014

This protein powder has beautiful taste and smell. I don't drink it because it has a bit weird aftertaste. But i use it in baking and breakfast. I mix it with yougurt and some chia seeds. I also use it to make some pancakes. Very good!!!!! I recommend it for every vegeterian who wants to add extra protein to their breakfast og snack. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Muito bom!!!

Posted by 4721702115036545339 on Apr 15, 2014

Muito Gostoso...Uma Delícia!!!

Yummy

Posted by 5657387759791587042 on Oct 14, 2013

Now a staple in my pantry

good

Posted by 4834164599758623138 on Oct 16, 2013

gosto ótimo

First protein shake ever and the BEST!

Posted by 5467819087366398200 on Jun 02, 2014

I have never tried protein shake before and was hesitant about what brand to get. Went through reviews and decided to give this brand a try. Definitely 1 of the finest choice I've ever made! Nice tasty shake without leaving behind any after taste. It tasted just like any normal milk shake without the guilt!

Batidos con sabores al 99% reales

Posted by yazmii on Jun 02, 2014

Este de vainilla y el de chocolate Brownie son los batidos proteicos con mejor sabor que he probado y eso para mi es importante y eso que los mezclo con agua. Calidad - precio perfecta. Repetiré.