Great Strawberry Taste to Mix Thing Up.

Posted by 5077240921882208334 on Apr 08, 2016

I really like all of the Chocolite shakes. They taste awesome, fill me up, and provide a whopping 24 grans of protein for only 150 calories and only 3 grams of carbs per shake. Chocolate Fudge Brownie is by far, my favorite flavor, and I love the French Vanilla as a basic staple, but I wanted something to mix things up and add a little variety. Strawberry Cream Chocolite works perfectly for that! Delicious! These shakes are so convenient and quick to make. I make mine using chilled water, and add 3 Tablespoons of fat free half and half for a little extra creaminess. I simply put the mix and water into a 2 lb. size deli container along with 2 or 3 ice cubes, pop a snug fitting lid on it, and shake vigorously for a slow count of 30, and voila! To those who have written about problems with tiny clumps, I would say, that as with *any* dry powder, yes, it can happen. To remedy this, I simply deal with any clumps that might be in the powder while it is still DRY! Simple to break them while dry, not so much, once wet. Really though, I have seldom had a problem with this. Hope that I can always get this shake mix. In my opinion, it is the BEST! Also, I have not seen anyone beating iherb's prices on it, which really helps when you drink as many of these shakes as I do.

Yum! Favourite protein powder

Posted by 5048152463872422398 on Jan 29, 2016

I really like this protein powder, the flavour reminds me of my favourite snack as a kid (Strawberry YoGo for any Australians reading!). I make mine with 15grams of the powder, 50ml of almond milk, water and ice and then blend. It's great for breakfast and helps keep me full. It does have a slight artificial aftertaste but it does not bother me.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 17, 2015

Very good! Will buy again!

Excellent product!

Posted by 5177405436627027755 on Sep 30, 2014

Taste very nice, I really liked it!

great taste!

Posted by 5753492982272403540 on Aug 08, 2014

like it! will buy again

Yummy product!

Posted by 4884676203790744173 on May 06, 2014

I bought this in the hope that it will aide in my slimming process and at the same time enjoy a nice shake. Viola! This product taste great! It does not clump up and it tastes great! Enjoy this product to the max!

Delicious

Posted by 4947246700884309801 on Apr 13, 2014

Amazing product. This flavor is perfect. I love Chocolite.

Vamazing

Posted by 5241493848497519257 on Oct 11, 2013

Good quality and the best strawberry flavor I ever drink

Perfeito

Posted by Reviewer3037242 on Sep 14, 2013

Faço sorvetes com essa whey

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3286084 on Aug 23, 2013

Very good to blend in water!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »